Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,285 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I have honestly been using this product for around 8 years and I swear by it. Its definitely a must for those random pimples, and even the ones I have got from my time of the month! It either makes my pimples vanish overnight, or dramatically reduces their size. But I have never had a bad experience with this product.
The clean and clear acne spot treatment got a really good review on a blog I had read, AND it actually works! Now, not over night but within a week of using it, I am already starting to see results! it work right away !! I try many products, didn't work until i use this
Pretty good. Not much comes in it but I guess because it’s for spot treatment and not your whole face lol would recommend for those who get one or two pimples but not many. Ok in price
I don’t have consistent acne, but when I’m on my period or forget to take my makeup off, I get breakouts. I use this spot treatment and have been using it for years to get rid of stubborn spots
I was pleased with the outcome of this product. My breakouts were gone within 24-48 hours! This product was bought at walgreens and i feel like it did have the potential of being expensive but it works so it was worth it. The packaging was very eye catching and realizing it was an acne treatment made it easier to buy.
This product is great if you want to get rid of a pimple overnight or if you have a lot of acne scarring. It tingles a little bit on the skin but it is one of the best products I’ve ever used. I would recommend it for anyone!
This product is amazing. It literally takes the acne away overnight. You can tell it's doing its magic with the fresh tingling when applying! I would recommend this product over and over again.
His acne treatment is hands down the absolute best for my blemishes. If I apply it in the morning and at night, by the next day my pimple is almost gone. Cannot reccomend this product enough!!!
i've repurchased this product plenty of times! it does the job and calms your pimples and gets rid of them. i love this product! you can find it at your local drug store and the price isn't bad! i totally recommend :)
This seems to work pretty well, and I use it overnight. For some reason it does not work on my forehead but works on everything else. I also think the packaging could be improved.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos