BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Abby B.
Batesville
This is a product I always keep in stock. I've used quite a few different versions, but I feel like this one works a little faster than others. It's super easy to use and doesn't like a paste like feeling on your face! Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
Sarah B.
Fort Worth
Absolutely LOVE this product. Does what it claims to do, without irritating my sensitive skin or drying out my skin. I use it every time I have a breakout and have been using it for around 3 years now. I will definitely continue to buy product and others from the brand.
lucia o.
Okeechobee, FL
The clean and clear acne spot treatment got a really good review on a blog I had read, AND it actually works! Now, not over night but within a week of using it, I am already starting to see results! it work right away !! I try many products, didn't work until i use this
Meg B.
His acne treatment is hands down the absolute best for my blemishes. If I apply it in the morning and at night, by the next day my pimple is almost gone. Cannot reccomend this product enough!!!
Lauren K.
Easthampton, MA
I use this on problem spots, as the product intends. I dont usually see a noticeable difference in a day or two but if I apply it consistently for multiple days, i will see a marked difference. Ive applied it to broken out skin, not just an individual spot, to see if the skin would clear up but it dries the skin out a lot, so probably better to apply to just individual spots.
Joanna A.
This spot treatment by Clean & Clear is a product I've had for years. It's definitely a must-have for my breakouts that tend to show up out of nowhere. It's gentle and doesn't irritate my blemishes. I would definitely purchase again & would recommend it everyone!
Jocelina S.
This seems to work pretty well, and I use it overnight. For some reason it does not work on my forehead but works on everything else. I also think the packaging could be improved.
Mimi L.
It did work when I first tried it but I saw some red bumps the next day then I bought it again and still saw more red bumps. I bought it from Walmart, Walgreens for less than $10. I use this product in the morning and night with my African black soap. Good results.
jocelyn r.
i've repurchased this product plenty of times! it does the job and calms your pimples and gets rid of them. i love this product! you can find it at your local drug store and the price isn't bad! i totally recommend :)
Tonya W.
Newnan
THIS STUFF IS THE BEST! I don't have full blown acne, but I do get pimples from time to time & I have a bad problem of popping them.  But with this stuff, they clear them up in ONE day!
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's