Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,276 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
Absolutely LOVE this product. Does what it claims to do, without irritating my sensitive skin or drying out my skin. I use it every time I have a breakout and have been using it for around 3 years now. I will definitely continue to buy product and others from the brand.
The clean and clear acne spot treatment got a really good review on a blog I had read, AND it actually works! Now, not over night but within a week of using it, I am already starting to see results! it work right away !! I try many products, didn't work until i use this
His acne treatment is hands down the absolute best for my blemishes. If I apply it in the morning and at night, by the next day my pimple is almost gone. Cannot reccomend this product enough!!!
I use this on problem spots, as the product intends. I dont usually see a noticeable difference in a day or two but if I apply it consistently for multiple days, i will see a marked difference. Ive applied it to broken out skin, not just an individual spot, to see if the skin would clear up but it dries the skin out a lot, so probably better to apply to just individual spots.
This spot treatment by Clean & Clear is a product I've had for years. It's definitely a must-have for my breakouts that tend to show up out of nowhere. It's gentle and doesn't irritate my blemishes. I would definitely purchase again & would recommend it everyone!
This seems to work pretty well, and I use it overnight. For some reason it does not work on my forehead but works on everything else. I also think the packaging could be improved.
It did work when I first tried it but I saw some red bumps the next day then I bought it again and still saw more red bumps. I bought it from Walmart, Walgreens for less than $10. I use this product in the morning and night with my African black soap. Good results.
i've repurchased this product plenty of times! it does the job and calms your pimples and gets rid of them. i love this product! you can find it at your local drug store and the price isn't bad! i totally recommend :)
THIS STUFF IS THE BEST! I don't have full blown acne, but I do get pimples from time to time & I have a bad problem of popping them. But with this stuff, they clear them up in ONE day!
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos