BY CLEAN & CLEAR #8 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Emily H.
Denver, CO
Uh yes hi life saver. This stuff is my go to for a breakout. I have a drying mask I apply, then pop this on at night. If you use it too often, it will dry out the area you're applying to but that's a given with the acid in it. But it's certainly worth it especially at this price.
Devin B.
Tulsa, OK
This wasn’t effective for me. It also doesn’t absorb but rather left a weird film that would ball up if you touched your face after you think it’s absorbed. It seems like it’s absorbed but it has not.
Heather W.
South Haven, MI
I dont have break outs all the time but when i do this is my go to spot treatment. On top of that its a fantastic price point, at my local store its $6.59. The packaging is really helpful with applying the product to a specific spot. I usually apply at night after washing my face.
Mary Grace D.
THIS IS A LIFE SAVER! This stuff is gentle without over drying. I have used this since I was a teen and now I'm 30 and still use it! This will zap my zit right away and I will always repurchase this as long as they sell.
Morgan R.
RIPLEY
I LIVE by this spot treatment! If I have acne pop up over night, I can put a small amount on the spots and notice them go down throughout the day. It’s kinda pricey for a small package but WELL worth spending the extra few bucks on.
Georgiana M.
Philadelphia
It works. Still, two stars off because my tea tree oil works just as well, and does that dry out my skin causing flakes (on my oily skin!). I hate that some acne treatments will dehydrate my skin so the point of flaking, yet my skin is naturally oily, and it'll make it go into overdrive.

Not cool. Still looking for a better product.
Melissa B.
Arvada, CO
When I need quick treatment of a really bad pimple I use this to rush it away haha it actually does it's job which is nice for it's price. I bought it at Target and it was my first time using it. I would definitely buy this again if I needed it. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Fawzia E.
This is my go to spot treatment! Usually I don't like putting a lot of things on my face unless they are natural but this has cure my pimple every time. It reduces the size and redness of it overnight!
Chelsey C.
Meadville
The worst reaction ever ! I didn't think I had sensitive skin but after using this and the other recommend products to use together my face my fire red and broke out in tiny red dots ! Not for me !!
Hope V.
Lindenhurst
This spot treatment is terrible. It made all of my pimples bigger, they wouldn't go away, and more breakouts just kept happening. Salicylic acid is a really really harsh ingredient on sensitive and acne prone skin and I do not recommend using this or any other product that has it
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Amazon