BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this product work?3 Answers
  • Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
Marianna P.
katy
I have oily skin and pimples, and this works for me so well! I apply it one time a day after washing my face. After my first week of using it on spots, I noticed that my spots began clearing up and becoming smoother! Whenever I would get a bigger-than-normal zit, I would apply some of this treatment on it, and it would work amazingly! I totally recommend this product to anybody with acne/spot problems!
Isabella W.
I bought this products because the reviews claimed it was super nice, plus it claims that 100% Of people said there acne had gone down. I’ve been using for about 3 months and haven’t noticed any changes really.... i am going to continue but so far, I can’t tell if it’s working or not.
dest A.
Okemos
I LOVE THIS!!! It gets rid of a pimple over night or within a couple of days. This is definitely a holy grail for me now. I just recently used it on a bad breakout that has been on my face for a couple of days and this has almost cleared it up within one night. It is still red but the pimple isn’t as raided by any means and is starting to go away and heal! If ur prone to every once in awhile breakouts I would highly recommend this. It does dry out your skin a bit but that’s pretty typical for any acne spot treatment because it’s drying out the pimple so it will go away so if you have extremely dry skin I would suggest being careful about how much you use and always moisturize before hand!
Danielle T.
Los Angeles, CA
I used to use this when I had excessive bacterial acne. I did not see a huge difference immediately. But with patience and persistence along with the application of a couple other products, this on spot treatment definitely came through.  If you have a concentrated area apply a light layer over and let it do it’s job over night.
Megan S.
Strafford, MO
I have been using this as needed since high school! It has higher percentage of salicylic acid than almost any other spot treatment I've seen. A little goes a long ways, so the bottle lasts me a really long time. Don't overuse it or it WILL dry out your skin, but that's the same for any salicylic acid treatment. I will admit I've been using tea tree oil more often lately, but this will always be in my makeup kit. When I had worse acne in high school or college (or occasionally now), I would use benzoyl peroxide at night then this in the morning. It's great that you don't have to worry about it bleaching everything it touches like I do with benzoyl peroxide products.
Sarah K.
Keizer, OR
Let’s file this under “Things no one told me about” No one told me that when I turned 30 I would get acne again! Ugh. So, after a little while I decided to try this spot treatment out.
I got it at the Walgreens as an impulse buy.

It worked, okay. It didn’t end up being my go, to but if I was in a pinch, I would for sure use it again.
Yazmin R.
laredo, TX
AMAZING! This product is my go-to whenever i have a huge zit that just won’t seem to go away. This gel does the job, i have purchased it numerous times and i will continue to buy it. I apply this product before i go to sleep targeting my most stubborn zits and by the morning it will all be gone just like magic! Definitely recommend.
Kim U.
I hate it when my acne goes as far as a breakout, but when it comes to spot treating, this is my go to. Conveniently I haven't had to switch products in a long time, like I usually have to do with my face wash, as some products in the past became less effective in cleansing my face as well as controlling acne. Long-term relationship right here. A+
Brianna ⁶.
Nicholasville, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
It wasn’t my favorite. It irritated my sensitive skin, which I’ll be honest a lot of things do I just honestly expected a little bit more out of it for me. I guess this product just wasn’t for my skin type.
Pa Houa V.
Milwaukee, WI
Purchased at: Walgreens
Good spot treatment but takes too long to see results on bigger pimple or zit. I use it as soon as I feel it coming to prevent acne from growing bigger. It is effective but takes longer to work for me. I do like it though. Some days it works as I expected and some days it doesn’t. It depend on the size and kind of acne it is.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Amazon