BY CLEAN & CLEAR #10 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this product work?3 Answers
  • Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
Mandi H.
Waterbury
I seriously recommend this stuff to everyone! I discovered the product in high school, and now it's my go-to whenever I have a blemish. I don't have to use it regularly, but it's great for quickly clearing up the occasional blemish. It's also gentle, never harsh, and (because I don't use it too often), it seems to last a while despite the small tube it comes in!
🌻Breanna P.
Hannibal
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I don’t stay anywhere without it. I use it three times daily and it really helps. I use this more than face wash and it has so far worked the best. I absolutely love it. I buy it all the time. Very affordable. Highly recommend!
Toria H.
Orlando, FL
This product saves me multiple times! Overall my face is pretty clear, so when I get a blemish it really stands out. I use this and within hours I notice the blemish begins the process of fading away. Within about 2 days it's usually gone. I have been using this since middle school. I can make your skin over dry with excessive use but other than that I love it.
Melina J.
If anyone suffers from acne and need a quick treatment, THIS IS FOR YOU. I bought this in middle school and still have it on hand if something has happened to my face the night before or day of an event. It works really fast as if I never had any acne. Obsessed with this. I have it stocked up under my bathroom cabinet. I won't be running out anytime soon.
Stephanie B.
sanger
This acne treatment is amazing ! It really works and smells great! It goes on very smooth and doesn’t require much; therefore it will last awhile! This tube is well worth the money! I also like that it didn’t leave a film on my face; it still felt very smooth and soft! I highly recommend this product !
Taylor F.
North Providence
I don't have many blemishes but when I do I put a little bit on the pimple, after my skincare routine and a spot treatment with Glamglow gravity mud, and go to sleep. I wake up and the pimple is practically gone! Its inexpensive and gets the job done. The only issue is if you use to much it can be drying because of the alcohol in it but other than that its great!
Nicolette P.
Hackettstown
This is my go-to spot treatment and I can’t live without it! Whenever I have any sort of breakout I put this on and it’s gone within a few days (depending on how bad). I swear by this product and have made friends and family purchase it for themselves.
Lauren C.
My absolute go-to product when it comes to quickly zapping pimples! Works quickly and effectively to banish any blemishes! I prefer this product because it is clear, so I can put it on at night, or in the morning before I go out in public, and no one can tell I have it on! This has been one of my staple products for the past few years, and I absolutely love it!
Abeni S.
Fayetteville
I love this stuff for real. It works so good in clearing up acne, after you've popped it, and before acne even comes up. I have 1 or 2 pimples a month so i really don't struggle with acne but if you do i would highly recommend this spot treatment to you.
Megan C.
Boston
This is a great drug store product. I don't get acne much but I do feel like this product really zaps a zit when it comes. The clear formula is great so that it is not obvious if you are in public or if you want to put makeup over it. Great price as well.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Amazon