Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,264 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I got this product a while a god, it didn’t work very well for me and it dried my skin out. You definitely get what you pay for, the portion is perfect for the price. I think if anything they can make it go where it doesn’t dry your skin out so much that moisturizer doesn’t help.
This has to be my favorite acne treatment ever! It will make any pimples go away within a week. It took the soreness out of the one that I bought it for and completely cleared it within a week. Another thing I noticed was that it took away some acne scarring that I had on my chin!
This product did absolutely nothing it didn't even shrink my pimples it didn't meet my expectations what so ever it was a bit pricey but it's understandable it was a nice size bottle for someone that gets a breakout here and there I wouldn't buy this product again.
Every spot treatment works differently for every skin type. I have combination skin along with hormonal cystic acne. This works great on smaller pimples, but when it comes to the cystic acne, its hopeless. Its very reasonably priced and can be found in most drugstores, which is great.
I have been using this product for years. It does not irritate my skin like other acne products do. It is in a small convenient tube that I can stash in my purse or in my travel case when needed. It also has a nice normal smell. I feel like it is a great value for the money.
This wasn’t effective for me. It also doesn’t absorb but rather left a weird film that would ball up if you touched your face after you think it’s absorbed. It seems like it’s absorbed but it has not.
I wanted so badly to like this product because of all the positive reviews it has but it did not work for me no matter how many times I tried it and on zits on different parts of my face. I'm disappointed mostly because I spent $8 on a tiny product that was supposed to work but didn't.
This stuff works great! And it doesn’t irritate my skin. I put a little on when i see a pimple pop up and it’ll help make it fade faster. It isn’t drying at all. I feel like it really helps get rid of my acne if you stick to a routine!
This has been my go to for spot treatments since I first started having breakouts years ago. For me, it will take care of my acne within days while only having to apply once a day. If I use it more than once a day, I would advise using a moisturizer as it will dry your skin out.
This is the standard for skin care. It’s quality in a bottle. I always have my makeup kit stocked with this product. It works for dry skin as well as oily. The skin care regimen gets your skin prepped to go to work.Great price too!!!
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos