Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,311 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
This isn't a horrible product. It feels like it works very well and gets down deep into your skin/pimple but the bottle says that it 100% gets rid of a pimple in one day and it does not do that but for the most part it does work but not in one day. Definitely room for improvements.
This is a must have in my life/bathroom. I put it on twice a day and it is the best working acne medication I have found yet. No miracle worker but certainly has surprising results and fairly quickly too. I find this does better on larger spots rather than new spots just beginning.
It helped a little bit but didnt remove my blemishes. It dried them out and irritated them. I am probably not going to use it again. It was also very pricy for the very little bottle you get. I was dissapointed. I probably won't buy it again. The packaging was very nice though.
This product wasn’t as effective as I’d like. It was neither gentle or harsh. It didn’t do anything for me except make me feel clean. I have only bought this product once. It needs room for improvement.
Very harsh on your skin so should be used sparingly, applying it to problem spots for one to three days gets rid of acne though for sure so it's worth it just don't over use it. A little goes a long way. It seems pricey for the amount of product you get but it does last a long time.
I love this spot treatment it works so good it’s pricey but it’s worth your money when i see a pimple coming out i put it on at night and the night after that and the following morning I won’t have acne
This made my blemishes burn whenI would apply it. I do like how small and compact it is, and how cheap it is. The product itself does work, but I have used better ones but they cost more. This is the best drugstore acne spot treatment!
I like this product. I works the first few times using it but after a while it stops. For the price, it’s ok a little more on the pricey side. If your desperate and near a CVS is pick it up. Would recommend if in a desperate situation.
This product is a great one to keep in your bag. It really takes down the swelling in the pimple, calms the redness and takes the bacteria out. If you follow the application instructions my pimple is usually pretty much gone in the next 24 hours. But you notice the results quickly.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos