BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Destiny S.
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment is a very disappointing product. I brought this acne spot treatment from Walmart. The acne spot treatment is very gentle and ineffective. I would not recommend this product to anyone.
Courtney G.
Birmingham
This isn't a horrible product. It feels like it works very well and gets down deep into your skin/pimple but the bottle says that it 100% gets rid of a pimple in one day and it does not do that but for the most part it does work but not in one day. Definitely room for improvements.
Cynthia C.
Wilmington, CA
This is a must have in my life/bathroom. I put it on twice a day and it is the best working acne medication I have found yet. No miracle worker but certainly has surprising results and fairly quickly too. I find this does better on larger spots rather than new spots just beginning.
Abby W.
Phoenix ,Az
It helped a little bit but didnt remove my blemishes. It dried them out and irritated them. I am probably not going to use it again. It was also very pricy for the very little bottle you get. I was dissapointed. I probably won't buy it again. The packaging was very nice though.
Camille C.
This product wasn’t as effective as I’d like. It was neither gentle or harsh. It didn’t do anything for me except make me feel clean. I have only bought this product once. It needs room for improvement.
Cyan R.
Tucson
Very harsh on your skin so should be used sparingly, applying it to problem spots for one to three days gets rid of acne though for sure so it's worth it just don't over use it. A little goes a long way. It seems pricey for the amount of product you get but it does last a long time.
Ashley A.
los angeles
I love this spot treatment it works so good it’s pricey but it’s worth your money when i see a pimple coming out i put it on at night and the night after that and the following morning I won’t have acne
Marian E.
San Jose, CA
This made my blemishes burn whenI would apply it. I do like how small and compact it is, and how cheap it is. The product itself does work, but I have used better ones but they cost more. This is the best drugstore acne spot treatment!
Olivia W.
I like this product. I works the first few times using it but after a while it stops. For the price, it’s ok a little more on the pricey side. If your desperate and near a CVS is pick it up. Would recommend if in a desperate situation.
Grace H.
This product is a great one to keep in your bag. It really takes down the swelling in the pimple, calms the redness and takes the bacteria out. If you follow the application instructions my pimple is usually pretty much gone in the next 24 hours. But you notice the results quickly.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's