Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,305 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
It works really good takes them all away mostly nice packaging for the product got it at Walmart shopping although if u stop use you can break out I don’t recommend it unless you will use for ever low key
I am very particular about the products that I use on my face. As with many people, you want to be careful with what you use on your face. The packaging is easy and simple, and you can buy this product almost anywhere. Whether it be in your local grocery story or CVS. I would recommend!
I've been using this product for years. It is gentle on skin but still gets the job done. I purchased my tube at target and I am a repeat user. This is my go to product for acne treatments and I will definitely buy it again when I run out!
I love this stuff it works wonders over night. For me I habe oily skin and I Will use this around my nose. I have used this also on discolored or brown skin damaged she spots and it works wonders as well.
I bought this product when my face kept breaking out in big pores, it worked to reduce the size and redness and you could tell a difference! You can feel a slight burn/sting when you apply it but it's just because it's working and getting down in there! Definitely would purchase again.
This product can really work wonders. I have a big problem with pimples popping up at the worst possible times. Luckily this product is easy to carry in my purse for these times of need, and it gets the job done! The container itself may be tiny but you only need a small amount anyway!
I'll just say it as it is. This did nothing for me. Bought it cause my face randomly started breaking out after years of nothing - I got no results from this. Was highly dissappointed. Will not buy again.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!! I got the kit from my grandma and I love this. It helps with acne and it goes away so quickly. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone looking for good skincare products and I would definitely buy this again. I love clean and clear products.
This product is okay, but takes a little bit longer than advertised to get stubborn inflammations to calm down. It does cut my break out time down to half which is good enough for me. I have to apply several time a day though. I would try another product before coming back to this one.
Love this. I've been using this for about 2 years, and it always works. As soon as I feel a pimple coming, I put the spot treatment on for a few days and it helps the process of getting rid of the zit!!
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos