BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Katy D.
collinsville
It works really good takes them all away mostly nice packaging for the product got it at Walmart shopping although if u stop use you can break out I don’t recommend it unless you will use for ever low key
Kyla R.
I am very particular about the products that I use on my face. As with many people, you want to be careful with what you use on your face. The packaging is easy and simple, and you can buy this product almost anywhere. Whether it be in your local grocery story or CVS. I would recommend!
Anna G.
Cary, NC
I've been using this product for years. It is gentle on skin but still gets the job done. I purchased my tube at target and I am a repeat user. This is my go to product for acne treatments and I will definitely buy it again when I run out!
Julia A.
Ontario, CA
I love this stuff it works wonders over night. For me I habe oily skin and I Will use this around my nose. I have used this also on discolored or brown skin damaged she spots and it works wonders as well.
Emalee O.
Parma
I bought this product when my face kept breaking out in big pores, it worked to reduce the size and redness and you could tell a difference! You can feel a slight burn/sting when you apply it but it's just because it's working and getting down in there! Definitely would purchase again.
Abigail T.
Athens , OH
This product can really work wonders. I have a big problem with pimples popping up at the worst possible times. Luckily this product is easy to carry in my purse for these times of need, and it gets the job done! The container itself may be tiny but you only need a small amount anyway!
Jhalak A.
I'll just say it as it is. This did nothing for me. Bought it cause my face randomly started breaking out after years of nothing - I got no results from this. Was highly dissappointed. Will not buy again.
Hannah x.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!! I got the kit from my grandma and I love this. It helps with acne and it goes away so quickly. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone looking for good skincare products and I would definitely buy this again. I love clean and clear products.
Shelby F.
Corpus Christi
This product is okay, but takes a little bit longer than advertised to get stubborn inflammations to calm down. It does cut my break out time down to half which is good enough for me. I have to apply several time a day though. I would try another product before coming back to this one.
Sydney M.
Love this. I've been using this for about 2 years, and it always works. As soon as I feel a pimple coming, I put the spot treatment on for a few days and it helps the process of getting rid of the zit!!
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's