BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Rachel G.
This product is so amazing because it legit works. My sister and I fight over using it all the time. The day before my prom I woke up with so many pimples from stress and makeup. I put this on everything and then by the day of prom in the afternoon and almost all of my pimples were gone
Jhalak A.
I'll just say it as it is. This did nothing for me. Bought it cause my face randomly started breaking out after years of nothing - I got no results from this. Was highly dissappointed. Will not buy again.
Eva T.
Norman, OK
I don't get a ton of pimples, but when I do they are big whopping huge ones. I've started using this when one starts to develop, and I am seeing a difference! So far it has helped to prevent small pimples from developing, and shrink the big ones faster if they do develop. I'm sold.
Anna G.
Cary, NC
I've been using this product for years. It is gentle on skin but still gets the job done. I purchased my tube at target and I am a repeat user. This is my go to product for acne treatments and I will definitely buy it again when I run out!
Kyla R.
I am very particular about the products that I use on my face. As with many people, you want to be careful with what you use on your face. The packaging is easy and simple, and you can buy this product almost anywhere. Whether it be in your local grocery story or CVS. I would recommend!
Katy D.
collinsville
It works really good takes them all away mostly nice packaging for the product got it at Walmart shopping although if u stop use you can break out I don’t recommend it unless you will use for ever low key
Emalee O.
Parma
I bought this product when my face kept breaking out in big pores, it worked to reduce the size and redness and you could tell a difference! You can feel a slight burn/sting when you apply it but it's just because it's working and getting down in there! Definitely would purchase again.
Julia A.
Ontario, CA
I love this stuff it works wonders over night. For me I habe oily skin and I Will use this around my nose. I have used this also on discolored or brown skin damaged she spots and it works wonders as well.
Kelly R.
Pensacola, FL
Other than actual toothpaste, this is the fastest spot treatment I’ve seen.  You literally go from a painful zit to nothing in a matter of 48 hours.  I love it.  It’s compact and easy to use, and I definitely use it and give it to my two teenagers to use as well.
Melissa D.
Parsippany, NJ
I don't like this product. I feel like I've given it chance after chance to work, and it just doesn't get the job done. I'll still have a pimple with consecutive uses of this product. In fact, I have had worse breakouts after using it. I prefer the clearisol spot treatment much better.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's