Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,297 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
This product is so amazing because it legit works. My sister and I fight over using it all the time. The day before my prom I woke up with so many pimples from stress and makeup. I put this on everything and then by the day of prom in the afternoon and almost all of my pimples were gone
I'll just say it as it is. This did nothing for me. Bought it cause my face randomly started breaking out after years of nothing - I got no results from this. Was highly dissappointed. Will not buy again.
I don't get a ton of pimples, but when I do they are big whopping huge ones. I've started using this when one starts to develop, and I am seeing a difference! So far it has helped to prevent small pimples from developing, and shrink the big ones faster if they do develop. I'm sold.
I've been using this product for years. It is gentle on skin but still gets the job done. I purchased my tube at target and I am a repeat user. This is my go to product for acne treatments and I will definitely buy it again when I run out!
I am very particular about the products that I use on my face. As with many people, you want to be careful with what you use on your face. The packaging is easy and simple, and you can buy this product almost anywhere. Whether it be in your local grocery story or CVS. I would recommend!
It works really good takes them all away mostly nice packaging for the product got it at Walmart shopping although if u stop use you can break out I don’t recommend it unless you will use for ever low key
I bought this product when my face kept breaking out in big pores, it worked to reduce the size and redness and you could tell a difference! You can feel a slight burn/sting when you apply it but it's just because it's working and getting down in there! Definitely would purchase again.
I love this stuff it works wonders over night. For me I habe oily skin and I Will use this around my nose. I have used this also on discolored or brown skin damaged she spots and it works wonders as well.
Other than actual toothpaste, this is the fastest spot treatment I’ve seen. You literally go from a painful zit to nothing in a matter of 48 hours. I love it. It’s compact and easy to use, and I definitely use it and give it to my two teenagers to use as well.
I don't like this product. I feel like I've given it chance after chance to work, and it just doesn't get the job done. I'll still have a pimple with consecutive uses of this product. In fact, I have had worse breakouts after using it. I prefer the clearisol spot treatment much better.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos