BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Jerry P.
This is my go-to spot treatment. I put this on blemishes a day or two in a row and the swelling and redness minimizes. The blemish will either disappear or come to head. I rarely go a night without using it.
Nicole G.
Chesapeake, VA
When I have acne because of my period I always put this product on it and it makes my redness go always and it also makes my acne look smaller that what it is and it doesn't burn your skin when you put it on, for the price it is excellent, wish they had something like this but for oily skin
Kerrin C.
Ashland, MA
This spot treatment is honestly better than a lot of high end products. I use this at night, the minute you feel or see a blemish coming and I put a little bit of this on it - the blemish literally disappears or is drastically smaller by the time I wake up the next morning - its incredible.
Kimberly A.
Pittsburgh, PA
It has been awhile since I last used this product. I was always able to purchase this product at the drug store or the grocery store.  This product didn't help with my acne spots to the point that I thought they would. There definitely could be room for improvement on this product!
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
This product worked for me when I had pimples. I used it at night and on the next day, it was much better (not completely dissapeared) but much better. I think Clean and Clear is a good way to start removing your acne. But I just stopped using it and moved to Neutrogena (which I find better)
Onesha N.
Palmetto Bay, FL
This spot treatment is a lifesaver! When I travel or when I have an event to attend I always have it handy. Stress the environment  can get the best of your skin but if you have the right tools handy everything will work out fine. This is one of my favorite Clean & Clear products!
Kristin M.
This product was not the greatest. When looking for a spot treatment, I want something that’s going to disappear pimples over night. This did not do that. It took several applications before the acne started to disappear. Also, this had salicylic acid in it which makes my skin break out.
Anna M.
Northville
This stings your spots really bad but it works. If you feel a new pimple coming in and you put this on then it will stop it from coming up to the surface. I highly recommend to anyone struggling with acne.
Angela K.
I loved this product. For otc acne treatment I found it to work well. I also like the scent. It was refreshing and didn't have a medicated smell. It only takes a small amount it seemed so mine lasted awhile. It was reasonably priced and found at Walmart. Drugstores should have it as well.
Marlene F.
This product work very well for spot treatment. If I would have a pimple just pop up, I will apply this right on the zit and the next day, the pimple as either decreased in size or has totally disappeared.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's