Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,758 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
Those acne spot treatment got rid of my acne but left my face feeling itchy and fed. It is quite pricey and I only used it once. I do not recommend this product to anyone who has sensitive skin. If you do use it, do not use a lot.
I had a major pms pimple on my chin and used this product and my expectations were unrealistic I thought it was gonna go away that same day so I kept apply and I woke up the next morning and it had dried out tremendously and the following day went away completely . I would definitely recommend this product
At first it did work perfectly, after a while I think my face got used to this and my pimples wouldn't go away, you won't believe this but I started using a little spot of on each pimple and was the perfect result this would take like 2 days to go away meanwhile the took like 5 days, enjoy the trick guys
I always make sure i have some of this in handy .. works so good may be strong with the smell but does the job either put it on and wash off or leave on over night or under makeup.. definitely makes acne go away fast
The entire family uses this Clean and Clear spot treatment for breakouts and it’s so effective!! We have skin types ranging from slightly dry to oily and yet it seems to suit all of us. Reasonably priced and easy to throw in your purse, it’s perfect for everyone!
I used this product a few times and was not a fan. It always made my face really itchy. I also noticed that my pimples didn't go away quickly. I tried it a few years ago, so maybe it's better! I think I bought it at Ulta.
This is my go to acne treatment for my blackheads! When used regularly it really does make a difference! I have large pores and blackheads. This product really helps in keeping them at bay. I wish I found it sooner!
This has been my holy grail since I was about 16 years old. I am not 26 and I still use this! It gets rid of my pimples in one day each and every time I use it. It is inexpensive and you can get it anywhere Wal-Mart target cvs and Walgreens. I would recommend this to everyone of my girlfriends.
Works like magic! I was skeptical to buy because its just something you dab on your skin but i was really impressed with the results, so excited ot worked i made my boyfriend try it and he was impressed to so we keep buying it! It saves us when a something pops up last minute and you need it gonenfast!
I use this every night, it does help with dealing with acne spots but doesn’t completely make them disappear. My skin has definitely cleared up after I started using this with a couple other products so I don’t completely know how effective this is. It is drying so you REALLY need a good moisturizer.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos