Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,717 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I don’t know if it’s just me, but this product seemed to make my acne worse. If I put this product on a pimple, it would take longer than a week to go away. After I stopped using it, I noticed my acne went away much more quickly. Maybe I’m allergic to this product, but I will definitely stop using it and will not repurchase.
Only acne cream I use. This stuff is absolutely the BEST. Literally decreases the size and redness of a blemish within 60 minutes - this stuff is MAGIC. I recommend to everyone. I apply usually twice a day - whether I have pimples or just want to keep future ones away!
This product minimizes pimples quickly but can leave scars which is scary. Also dries the spot so much. Sometimes it works very well but depending on size of pimple and how many times you apply it it can really mess up the skin
Over the years i have tried this time and time again. Sometimes I feel like it works where other times it doesn’t. It is definitely not an acne solution but if you just have the occasional pimple, it will help decrease its size
This product is effective but very strong. Only use as a SPOT treatment as directed. Makes blemishes smaller. Is not nourishing to skin so I recommend a vitamin e oil after application. I would purchase again for emergencies only.
I love this acne spot. This is the acne spot that I used to use when I had bad acne. It dries out pimples quickly (overnight). It has a very strong alcohol scent but that’s expected. It’s very affordable. I normally get mine at Walmart! Would recommend this for sure!
i used this for three days straight and using it twice a day with moisturizer after and even after i moisturize the skin by my nostrils started to flake and turn red and after i used it one more time i realized i had a hugeee zit right by my nostril where the dry spot is and i never get acne this big i also got a huge zit on my chin that already scarred before it turned big i really don’t recommend this product it clogges you pores with dead skin when it claims to get rid of it
This is my go to spot treatment. I've been using this since I first hit puberty! Works overnight to get rid of deep acne and keeps it away too. It also doesn't over dry my skin and don't want have thelat stereotypical burning feeling when you put a spot treatment on.
i have been using this spot treatment whenever i get a blemish (in addition to my normal skin routine) and i can really say that my pimples have significantly decreased and most of them are completely gone! i had a slight hormonal breakout because my time of the month started and this has really helped keep it under control! i do have oily skin and the only downside is it is a bit drying but that’s nothing some good moisturizer can’t fix! *idk if people with dry skin will enjoy this
I didn’t see any differences when using this product. My acne stayed the same. My skin is sensitive to certain products and this was one. It comes in an easy to use container. I have found better results using other products.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos