Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,791 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
Great product. Super effective in my opinion. Such a giving amount for the product & effectiveness. Only thing I disliked was that it claims to be oil-free but is sort of greasy in texture. Still recommend though
Used this a lot for hormone-fueled teenage acne. The key is to make sure you follow the directs and have patience! I wanted the spot gone and I wanted it gone right THEN. So i would apply 3-4 layers of it a day and always end up with a painful, dry, and crusty spot on my face. This does NOT happen if you use it correctly, and it works pretty well.
For this certain acne product, I really did have high hopes for. I used this just as the directions said, 2-3 times a day. I was in desperate need for a cure for all my random pimples. After a few weeks of using it, I realized it really wasn't doing anything. It was just drying out the pimple, and making it sting for awhile, and not really getting rid of it. Not sure if I would recommend to anyone else unfortunately :(
I discovered this product my freshman year of high school because my face just went CRAZY and I broke out like I had never broken out before, I bought the 3 step kit that was $17!!! and included was this spot treatment and it was what cleared my acne. After years of not using it I started getting spots and boom I found this and bought it right away and it never fails me <3
I like using this to get rid of acne fast and it definitely does the job. My problem is that it may have an ingredient that irritates the skin and causes more acne to appear. The price is a little high for my liking and I wouldn’t be buying this again.
If you are looking for something to reduce your pimple quickly this is it. I usually tend to get pimples out of the blue so having this on hand is convenient because it helps reduce the size of the pimple by the next day. The only thing is for me it didn’t really get rid of the redness so that’s the only downfall of it but other than that it works great!
I have been using this product for the last 10 years and never has it disappointed me. If I have a pimple it always does its job and clears me up. Very effective! & the price will never rob the bank. Great brand that never fails to amaze me.
This has been a life saver! I get those pimples that hurt if you touch them on my forehead, so when I move my hair out my face I always hit them; that goes on for at least a week. Since I started using this acne spot treatment, as soon as I feel a pimple forming, I put this on after cleaning my face and the hurtful pimple is gone in a matter of a few days.
This product is ok but not the best. It does reduce the size. However, it doesnt get rid of acne scars. I have been using it for months and I dont really see a difference. I feel if you have a minor breakout you should definitely reach for this product.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos