BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this product work?3 Answers
  • Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
Meghan E.
Huntsville, TX
Great product. Super effective in my opinion. Such a giving amount for the product & effectiveness. Only thing I disliked was that it claims to be oil-free but is sort of greasy in texture. Still recommend though
Kelly S.
Louisville, KY
Used this a lot for hormone-fueled teenage acne. The key is to make sure you follow the directs and have patience! I wanted the spot gone and I wanted it gone right THEN. So i would apply 3-4 layers of it a day and always end up with a painful, dry, and crusty spot on my face. This does NOT happen if you use it correctly, and it works pretty well.
hannah d.
For this certain acne product, I really did have high hopes for. I used this just as the directions said, 2-3 times a day. I was in desperate need for a cure for all my random pimples. After a few weeks of using it, I realized it really wasn't doing anything. It was just drying out the pimple, and making it sting for awhile, and not really getting rid of it. Not sure if I would recommend to anyone else unfortunately :(
Karla C.
Ashburn, VA
I discovered this product my freshman year of high school because my face just went CRAZY and I broke out like I had never broken out before, I bought the 3 step kit that was $17!!! and included was this spot treatment and it was what cleared my acne. After years of not using it I started getting spots and boom I found this and bought it right away and it never fails me <3
Jennifer E.
Denton, TX
I like using this to get rid of acne fast and it definitely does the job. My problem is that it may have an ingredient that irritates the skin and causes more acne to appear. The price is a little high for my liking and I wouldn’t be buying this again.
Jasselin A.
Gastonia , NC
If you are looking for something to reduce your pimple quickly this is it. I usually tend to get pimples out of the blue so having this on hand is convenient because it helps reduce the size of the pimple by the next day. The only thing is for me it didn’t really get rid of the redness so that’s the only downfall of it but other than that it works great!
Kayla W.
avon park
This product is a holy grail.... I love it. I use this product daily if and when I have a pimple coming up. It get rid of bumps before they come all the way up. I would definitely recommend any and everyone to try this product. Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
Glorianna B.
Conroe, TX
I have been using this product for the last 10 years and never has it disappointed me. If I have a pimple it always does its job and clears me up. Very effective! & the price will never rob the bank. Great brand that never fails to amaze me.
Clarissa Mae R.
Artesia, CA
This has been a life saver! I get those pimples that hurt if you touch them on my forehead, so when I move my hair out my face I always hit them; that goes on for at least a week. Since I started using this acne spot treatment, as soon as I feel a pimple forming, I put this on after cleaning my face and the hurtful pimple is gone in a matter of a few days.
Leslie R.
This product is ok but not the best. It does reduce the size. However, it doesnt get rid of acne scars. I have been using it for months and I dont really see a difference. I feel if you have a minor breakout you should definitely reach for this product.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Amazon