Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,283 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
This product is great for spot treatment. I love that it's small and I can easily take it with me on weekend trips. Be careful not too use it too much or it may over dry your skin.
I had very high hopes before I tried it, but I really don't think it did much on my skin. It doesn't feel heavy like other spot treatments which I appreciate. So it's fast absorbing and doesn't make you look like you have random white spots on your skin. But my acne spots will still be present by end of the day.
GAME CHANGER. I LOVE this product!! It works great and is so inexpensive. It has literally helped decrease the life of my breakouts. I put it on, and within a couple hours the pimple is visibly smaller and dry. I recommend to any one with acne. Also, I have VERY sensitive skin and this does not bother me at all.
I had a bad acne problem, this really helped to get rid of it, the price it’s too much for the product but it gives you really good results, but remember you can’t use it without having other products or in an excessive way because it couldn’t make harm to your skin.
works well if used correctly and as the directions say. can be a little harsh depending on how much you use it but definitely clears up skin fast. i would use this again and it met my expectations. would recommend to anyone looking to clear a few spots on their face
I purchased this because my friend recommended it to me and I didn’t think it would work very good but I was wrong. It minimizes the size of my acne and reduces the redness as well. Only thing I will say is it can be a bit drying to the skin if not used carefully. But overall, I would recommend it. Great price as well.
This made my skin feel very soft and smooth it was really gentle on my sensitive skin. The packaging felt lux and it got the job done! I have gone through 1 bottle of this and need to buy more. I think it is expensive and it actually works great! But be carful to only put it where you need it it will dry out everything
Didn’t see much of a difference when using this product. Kinda disappointing. The formula felt nice and was easy to apply, but i didn’t feel like the product was absorbing into my skin. Bought at Walmart. Would not recommend
this did not work for me. it’s cheap but it didn’t reduce my pimples. when it dried it flakes off my skin. it also kinda burned when i put it on. i like the packaging and how when you squeeze the tube only a little comes out
I've had this product forever and use it everytime I notice a small breakout. It doesn't over dry which is nice, but I'm not use how well it works either. Sometimes I think my skin is actually healing itself after I pop a pimple rather than being helped by this product. Will likely buy again and keep for emergencies, but I prefer stronger spot treatments over this one.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos