Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,755 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
This product is iffy.. sometime it works and sometimes it doesn’t. I think it depends on the kind of pimple.. (ex. Period pimple, stress pimple, etc) I bought this at Walmart and it cleared my stress pimple during finals but takes longer for my pimple when I am on my cycle
I used this product about 4 months ago and I’m so glad I never went back to using it. It does nothing for pimples, however it makes the skin around your pimples so dry and irritated. I feel like it made my break outs much worse than they were and I hated this product. I give it one more star just because it’s more affordable.
This product has saved me on multiple occasions. The key to this spot treatment working is to apply it at the beginning stages of a pimple, and to apply it multiple times a day. If you can do both of those things you’ll most likely see effects. It’s great to have around!
For someone with non sensitive skin I’m sure these products would do well for you, BUT for me they made my face puff up. I couldn’t use them and it was very frustrating because they would get rid of pimples but I would have to deal with the redness and reactions as well.
There is always that pimple before a special event! But don't worry with a little bit of the acne treatment it will be gone by the time your event is! It really works like magic! A little goes a long way I think the application is worth the price! Its a clear as if you were to put on gel. I love it!
I love this! It’s perfect for those pimples that come out of nowhere. I also have a really bad habit of playing with my face and popping zits so immediately after I apply this as a spot treatment and within a few hours it looks so much better.
I love to use the Clean & Clear spot treatment. This is my go to product! I used this for many years and it never fails me. Anytime I see any acne on my face I would apply it and the next day it looks better then before. I recommend and it works like magic. You can get it at any local store and it’s not very expensive either.
For me It doesnt really get the pimple gone in 4 hours every time like it claims. Sometimes it takes whole days before the pimple is reduced in size. However it could be because some acne is hormonal so it wouldnt be fixed with topical treatment. I still use it because it does work sometimes and accelerate the healing process.
Helped w small blemishes and very good for the price, I personally like the mario badescu drying lotion and is much more worth your money. This product runs out quickly. Although if you are on a budget I would recommend this product
I’ve been using this product for years for my acne spots. The reason behind why I’m only giving it 3 stars is because sometimes it gives me extremely irritated skin in the spots that I apply. I recommend only using this product once a day. I prefer to apply it at night. I noticed a difference in my acne spots in about a week.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos