BY CLEAN & CLEAR #8 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Darian S.
This product is iffy.. sometime it works and sometimes it doesn’t. I think it depends on the kind of pimple.. (ex. Period pimple, stress pimple, etc) I bought this at Walmart and it cleared my stress pimple during finals but takes longer for my pimple when I am on my cycle
Nastya B.
Boca Raton, FL
I used this product about 4 months ago and I’m so glad I never went back to using it. It does nothing for pimples, however it makes the skin around your pimples so dry and irritated. I feel like it made my break outs much worse than they were and I hated this product. I give it one more star just because it’s more affordable.
Rachael B.
Bristol
This product has saved me on multiple occasions. The key to this spot treatment working is to apply it at the beginning stages of a pimple, and to apply it multiple times a day. If you can do both of those things you’ll most likely see effects. It’s great to have around!
Sean S.
For someone with non sensitive skin I’m sure these products would do well for you, BUT for me they made my face puff up. I couldn’t use them and it was very frustrating because they would get rid of pimples but I would have to deal with the redness and reactions as well.
Nelse G.
Cornelius , OR
There is always that pimple before a special event! But don't worry with a little bit of the acne treatment it will be gone by the time your event is! It really works like magic! A little goes a long way I think the application is worth the price! Its a clear as if you were to put on gel. I love it!
Vanessa F.
boston, ma
I love this! It’s perfect for those pimples that come out of nowhere. I also have a really bad habit of playing with my face and popping zits so immediately after I apply this as a spot treatment and within a few hours it looks so much better.
Linda L.
The Colony, TX
I love to use the Clean & Clear spot treatment. This is my go to product! I used this for many years and it never fails me. Anytime I see any acne on my face I would apply it and the next day it looks better then before. I recommend and it works like magic. You can get it at any local store and it’s not very expensive either.
Lisa C.
For me It doesnt really get the pimple gone in 4 hours every time like it claims. Sometimes it takes whole days before the pimple is reduced in size. However it could be because some acne is hormonal so it wouldnt be fixed with topical treatment. I still use it because it does work sometimes and accelerate the healing process.
Rebekah S.
Helped w small blemishes and very good for the price, I personally like the mario badescu drying lotion and is much more worth your money. This product runs out quickly. Although if you are on a budget I would recommend this product
Katlynne R.
Bellflower, CA
I’ve been using this product for years for my acne spots. The reason behind why I’m only giving it 3 stars is because sometimes it gives me extremely irritated skin in the spots that I apply. I recommend only using this product once a day. I prefer to apply it at night. I noticed a difference in my acne spots in about a week.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Amazon