BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this product work?3 Answers
  • Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
Kaitlyn H.
Works pretty good with spots that pop up over night. I use the treatment overnight (or as soon as I see a red spot pop up during the day) and it definitely decreases the size and color.

A little pricier than other similar products, but gets the job done -- so it's worth it!

Only let down is that is does not do much for cystic spots that are tough under the skin.
Paige ..
Maybe my acne has the Godzilla capacity to take down small villages, but I am pretty confident that it just laughed at this acne spot treatment. I have yet to find one that has worked for this purpose, which is why I still giave it three stars, but overall I am sad to report that this did not work for my hormonal, cystic acne.
Ben P.
Bonsall , CA
Smells great, does a great job at clearing up spot treatments IF USED with enough time. For example, you won't magically make one throbbing zit disappear the day before prom or whatever. Use this a few times a day and you'll see faster healing within a few days. It also helps that it smells well, however this little thing can be expensive depending on where you buy it!
Jaclyn D.
Elk Grove, CA
This product comes out as a clear more fluid-like gel. It has a very smooth runny consistency. Don't put this onto popped pimples, because it will stings
I have been using this product for almost a month now. I haven't really saw an results yet but it does take time to start seeing it work (Thats what i heard.) For me, I don't get any drying effects it really helps reduce the redness and swelling of my acne the next day when I wake up which is amazing!!
When I apply it, it sort of has a cooling effect, which I like.

The more you scratch your acne, the deeper the wound gets, which goes down the skin layers. The deeper the damage, the worse scarring and also, the deeper the damage, the deeper hyperpigmentation will penetrate. Because this gel helps heal acne faster, you're less likely to pick at it and it's less likely to get irritated and more damaged. Therefore, the acne will heal with less scarring and less hyperpigmentation.
This product has a salicylic acid makes your skin sensitive to the sun (and actually can cause hyperpigmentation), so you are more likely to get burned or tanned. So if you do put it in the morning when you know you gotta run errands... Put on moisturizer and sunscreen.!!!

Do I recommend this product?
Yes! If you like to spot treat your acne, It works well, When using this product at night or when your inside a lot, to avoid sun damage and hyperpigmentation. Just make sure to use sunscreen when you go out after a night of using this. I also, don't know about putting on sunscreen on top of this product, I have never tried, but I'm not sure it's a good idea.
Try to start off minimally, like a thin light layer and once a day. I know everyone wants fast amazing results, but really, less is more. Putting more product or medication, and increasing the concentration, does not mean it will treat your problems better or faster. In fact, it might be harmful because it is too strong. Just be patient and the results will start showing soon enough!
Sylvia L.
Alpharetta, GA
This is my holy grail acne treatment gel. I use it whenever I have a spot and usually it goes away in a few days. I’ve gone through so many bottles of this. It can be drying because essentially that’s what it is doing to your breakouts. However, make sure you keep your skin moisturized after using any acne products
Seherzada S.
I've been using spot treatment since I became a teenager and I was expecting this treatment to dry out my spot/help it resurface like other spot treatments I've used. it didn't do either of those things. It dried the top layer of my skin out and didn't help my zit go away any faster than it would naturally. I don't really recommend this product it did little to nothing for me. I would try the elf acne fighting stick, or even a bit of a charcoal mask overnight and the spot will almost be un noticeable the next day
Emily G.
ROCHESTER, MN
this product helps small pimples very quickly, I am able to use this at night and wake up in the morning and the pimple is greatly reduced.  It doesn't have much effect on cystic acne, but does help.  I like that this tube last about 4-6 months. it is relatively cheap and can be found in your local drug store
Micaela G.
Provo, UT
This product is cool and weird.. When I put it in it feels fresh and clean and if I keep rubbing it my skin kind of comes off but not creepy just like sun burn peeling ? I think it's what happens when deep cleaning happens or too much rubbing but anyways always made my face look and feel so clean later. On my goodness I need to go get me some of this ! I almost forgot how great it works
Lea B.
This acne spot treatment is a fantastic product. When applied to a breakout overnight, you will wake up with it looking significantly smaller with almost no redness. After a couple uses, the breakout will be gone! I alternate between using this spot treatment and the Mario Badescu Drying Lotion because this one is not as drying, so it is great for smaller breakouts. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a great acne spot treatment!
Maggie P.
I loved this product when I first began using it, as it does diminish the size of acne very quickly. However, recently it has left my with dark spots that last for days or even weeks and it severely dries out the area that I apply it to. I would still use it in small doses for a bad breakout, but not use it frequently.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Amazon