Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,275 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
This works over night and I wouldn’t have to touch my pimple again and it does not leave any acne marks when I used it. It has nice packaging and really made my pimple go away over night! Never seen a pimple leave before it formed until using this product.
I am no convinced yet with this product. It is quite harsh for my skin. Sometimes I just end up with a really red and painful spot. And the pimple is still there, under all that redness. I will finish the tube but I am not satisfied with the results.
I like this product but i dont love it. it doesn't work as immediately as you would think. But i does the job of drying out the pimple. But it stings a little which actually doesn't bother me. I dont have super sensitive skin so i can withstand it
This product is fantastic for the few pesky giant zits that you have. This product weakens the acne and shrinks it in the span of one night. Definitely effective. It does kind of smell like beer so if you don’t like that smell then don’t buy it.
At first when I picked up this product I thought it was going to help me tackle my acne but unfortunately that was not the case. Maybe it is just me but instead of fighting my acne it gave me new breakouts all over the area that I applied it on.
This is my go to spot treatment product, it works really great and it helps get rid of pimples pretty quickly. I usually just put in on at night time before going to sleep after washing my face and sometimes in the morning. It’s very effective and I’d highly recommend it!
I love this treatment! I started using this product as a teenager when it first came out. I remember they gave a free tube when you bought the face wash. I like the way it feels when applied, like I can tell it's working. I tend to apply this treatment to my face at night before bed, and blemishes are always noticeably better by moring!
I used this product for about 3 years and it worked wonders. I put it on at night and my skin was clear by morning but recently it hasn’t been working for me at all so I’ve been searching high and low for products to match up to what I had.
Not only is this product inexpensive it is very good to get rid of incoming pimples. I love this product, i use it every night and it doesn’t burn my skin unlike other acne spot treatments because it is a gel consistency and you can also wear it daily because it dries clear as well.
i love this product! if you have a zit and you apply a thin layer of this on it, it'll be gone the next day. i use this 2-3 times a day depending on if i have a zit that day or not. i still put on thin layers if i don't have a zit because it can get rid of growing zits. definitely recommend this to everyone. its my favorite spot treatment.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos