BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Purnima D.
This works over night and I wouldn’t have to touch my pimple again and it does not leave any acne marks when I used it. It has nice packaging and really made my pimple go away over night! Never seen a pimple leave before it formed until using this product.
Daniela S.
I am no convinced yet with this product. It is quite harsh for my skin. Sometimes I just end up with a really red and painful spot. And the pimple is still there, under all that redness. I will finish the tube but I am not satisfied with the results.
Monet W.
Southfield, MI
I like this product but i dont love it. it doesn't work as immediately as you would think. But i does the job of drying out the pimple. But it stings a little which actually doesn't bother me. I dont have super sensitive skin so i can withstand it
Hannah S.
Simi Valley, CA
This product is fantastic for the few pesky giant zits that you have. This product weakens the acne and shrinks it in the span of one night. Definitely effective. It does kind of smell like beer so if you don’t like that smell then don’t buy it.
Hazel A.
At first when I picked up this product I thought it was going to help me tackle my acne but unfortunately that was not the case. Maybe it is just me but instead of fighting my acne it gave me new breakouts all over the area that I applied it on.
Elsie R.
Davenport, FL
This is my go to spot treatment product, it works really great and it helps get rid of pimples pretty quickly. I usually just put in on at night time before going to sleep after washing my face and sometimes in the morning. It’s very effective and I’d highly recommend it!
Jessica G.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I love this treatment! I started using this product as a teenager when it first came out. I remember they gave a free tube when you bought the face wash. I like the way it feels when applied, like I can tell it's working. I tend to apply this treatment to my face at night before bed, and blemishes are always noticeably better by moring!
Sabrina S.
I used this product for about 3 years and it worked wonders. I put it on at night and my skin was clear by morning but recently it hasn’t been working for me at all so I’ve been searching high and low for products to match up to what I had.
Kasey G.
Not only is this product inexpensive it is very good to get rid of incoming pimples. I love this product, i use it every night and it doesn’t burn my skin unlike other acne spot treatments because it is a gel consistency and you can also wear it daily because it dries clear as well.
ava c.
Des Moines
i love this product! if you have a zit and you apply a thin layer of this on it, it'll be gone the next day. i use this 2-3 times a day depending on if i have a zit that day or not. i still put on thin layers if i don't have a zit because it can get rid of growing zits. definitely recommend this to everyone. its my favorite spot treatment.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's