BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Chelsea C.
Churchville, NY
Works well, but the Neutrogena spot clear works a lot better for the same ingredient. I use this when I need to clear spots under makeup, or during the day. At night I swear by the drying lotion from Mario Badescu. This is quick, dries clear, and helps keep pimples from spreading and getting worse. Just doesn’t work as well/as quickly as the Neutrogena like I mentioned.
Bianca M.
Roslyn Hts, NY
I'm generally a fan of Clean & Clear products so naturally I had to try this.  I can't say it cleared pimples overnight but gradually did help dry them out, as would anything over a period of time though.  I personally prefer benzoyl peroxide than salicylic acid.
Yesenia R.
This was one of the first few acne spot treatments I used, and I did not like it very much. It left my skin really dry and it would give me a burning sensation. It did help me get rid of some acne, but I would not buy this again. It stopped working after a while.
Rhiannon S.
La Belle
I honestly do not recommend this to anyone. Maybe it's just me but I did not like it. It dried so quickly and made the area where I put it patchy and itchy. It also burned just a little so I tossed it out and won't buy it again. It's unfortunate because it's a first for me from this brand.
Purnima D.
This works over night and I wouldn’t have to touch my pimple again and it does not leave any acne marks when I used it. It has nice packaging and really made my pimple go away over night! Never seen a pimple leave before it formed until using this product.
Melissa V.
Awww... I hate giving a bad review, but this was very not very thick, even for a gel. I shook it up, but after 3 days of usage, I was not pleased. I suppose if you don't have a lot of whiteheads/acne this could do the trick, not for cystic acne (obviously). I would actually prefer a thicker cream. It is very affordable however and available like, everywhere.
Monet W.
Southfield, MI
I like this product but i dont love it. it doesn't work as immediately as you would think. But i does the job of drying out the pimple. But it stings a little which actually doesn't bother me. I dont have super sensitive skin so i can withstand it
Anna N.
Morgan, UT
This stuff works pretty well! It's got a great price too. It wasn't as amazing as I'd hoped, it's a hit or miss kind of product. It's small and handy for on the go. I would maybe buy it again, it's a useful spot treatment.
Hazel A.
At first when I picked up this product I thought it was going to help me tackle my acne but unfortunately that was not the case. Maybe it is just me but instead of fighting my acne it gave me new breakouts all over the area that I applied it on.
Hannah S.
Simi Valley, CA
This product is fantastic for the few pesky giant zits that you have. This product weakens the acne and shrinks it in the span of one night. Definitely effective. It does kind of smell like beer so if you don’t like that smell then don’t buy it.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's