BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Victoria D.
Aliso Viejo, CA
This spot cream does not stay on my skin Ike help the pimples I get go away, but on a good not this had nice packaging. No tbis did not meet my expectations. I bought this from my local cvs. Yes I do say this is way to improve I would say that this spot cream should be able to help the zits or pimples and also have way to stay on the skin for longer
Katie S.
Lubbock, TX
I started breaking out this summer so I picked this up at the corner store as a quick fix for a wedding. The treatment worked BEAUTIFULLY! Overnight my pimple had shrunk in size and had almost no redness.  Now, I use the products every time I have a pimple. The only downside is that it does give me some dry skin on the application site.
Bianca M.
Roslyn Hts, NY
I'm generally a fan of Clean & Clear products so naturally I had to try this.  I can't say it cleared pimples overnight but gradually did help dry them out, as would anything over a period of time though.  I personally prefer benzoyl peroxide than salicylic acid.
Chelsea C.
Churchville, NY
Works well, but the Neutrogena spot clear works a lot better for the same ingredient. I use this when I need to clear spots under makeup, or during the day. At night I swear by the drying lotion from Mario Badescu. This is quick, dries clear, and helps keep pimples from spreading and getting worse. Just doesn’t work as well/as quickly as the Neutrogena like I mentioned.
Rhiannon S.
La Belle
I honestly do not recommend this to anyone. Maybe it's just me but I did not like it. It dried so quickly and made the area where I put it patchy and itchy. It also burned just a little so I tossed it out and won't buy it again. It's unfortunate because it's a first for me from this brand.
Annie B.
This product definitely helped clear up my skin a little bit. The packaging is very easy and the product lasts a long time. The only issue I have with the product is that it does smell a little too much like alcohol so if you’re using it close to your nose you might be bothered by the smell.
Rachael C.
This product worked wonders!! The only reason I stopped using it is because I was prescribed acne medication from my dermatologist who suggested not using anymore products used for acne fighting. I gave it to a friend who also loves it because it did not deserve to go to waste. Say bye bye to your pimple (as long as you don't play with it) in a day!
Marion B.
Fisherville, KY
When I first used this product is was extremely amazed with how well & quick it actually works. I'm usually not a big believer on drug store items working that great but I heard rave reviews about Clean & Clear's spot treatment for acne & it was on sale at my local Rite Aid, so I decided to give it a go. It worked just as well as my Proactiv Plus acne spot treatment, but at a way less price. I would wear it under makeup, alone on an au'natural day, &/or put it on before bed. Either way it works.
Rebecca💜 T.
New York
It really gets rid of your acne like I put it on just dont put it on over cut because it burns but overall it's the best product it's not expensive it doesn't make your skin oily or just leave it on and it gets rid of everything within like a day
Yesenia R.
This was one of the first few acne spot treatments I used, and I did not like it very much. It left my skin really dry and it would give me a burning sensation. It did help me get rid of some acne, but I would not buy this again. It stopped working after a while.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's