BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rachael C.
This product worked wonders!! The only reason I stopped using it is because I was prescribed acne medication from my dermatologist who suggested not using anymore products used for acne fighting. I gave it to a friend who also loves it because it did not deserve to go to waste. Say bye bye to your pimple (as long as you don't play with it) in a day!
Sydney V.
Buford, GA
I used to use this but I never noticed a huge difference in my acne spots. I would put it on before bed and when I would wake up my acne would be the same. It’s a good price and if your acne isn’t supper bad I think it’s a good idea to purchase but if you have deep acne I wouldn’t recommend.
Marion B.
Fisherville, KY
When I first used this product is was extremely amazed with how well & quick it actually works. I'm usually not a big believer on drug store items working that great but I heard rave reviews about Clean & Clear's spot treatment for acne & it was on sale at my local Rite Aid, so I decided to give it a go. It worked just as well as my Proactiv Plus acne spot treatment, but at a way less price. I would wear it under makeup, alone on an au'natural day, &/or put it on before bed. Either way it works.
Bianca M.
Roslyn Hts, NY
I'm generally a fan of Clean & Clear products so naturally I had to try this.  I can't say it cleared pimples overnight but gradually did help dry them out, as would anything over a period of time though.  I personally prefer benzoyl peroxide than salicylic acid.
Monet W.
Southfield, MI
I like this product but i dont love it. it doesn't work as immediately as you would think. But i does the job of drying out the pimple. But it stings a little which actually doesn't bother me. I dont have super sensitive skin so i can withstand it
Daniela S.
I am no convinced yet with this product. It is quite harsh for my skin. Sometimes I just end up with a really red and painful spot. And the pimple is still there, under all that redness. I will finish the tube but I am not satisfied with the results.
Kita P.
Cheektowaga, NY
I rarely use this product, only when I need to. I just simply put a dab on wherever it needs to go and within the next two days the pimple will disappear. Would recommend this product to someone who barely gets pimples and want them gone asap.
Gina M.
Los Angeles, CA
I've probably been using this product since my first pimple. Maybe it's psychosomatic, but it really works and does help clear any blemishes up much quicker than if you left them alone. It sometimes stings quite a bit, and I think it could be a smidge more gentle. But for the price? It's good to have this around for any pesky blemishes that show up uninvited.
Sede D.
Clinton, IA
I like this product for the most part as it does rid of my pimples. What I don't like is the weird dried residue that it leaves on my face and I forget that it's there. The packaging is simple. The pricing is decent as it a little amount goes a long ways. I would buy this again as it is effective. I just have to remember to wipe it off.
Devon G.
Fairborn Ohio
Works pretty good at drying out pimples that have a lot of built up gunk it does cause the spot to be very dry so I only use it as it says as a spot treatment overall it isn't expensive at all and it does help dry it out I wouldn't recommend this if you're looking for something g to clear up your face it's more of a individual pimple type thing
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this