BY CLEAN & CLEAR #8 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Brittany N.
This product is great and that really works I was a bit skeptical at first. But I have been using this product for many years and I would recommend it to anyone I bought it at my local Walgreens but I’m pretty sure you can buy it at about any place!
Raven M.
Dunlap
I have been using this product since I was a teenager, and have repurchased time and time again. After the first application, the next morning my pimple is no longer sticking out from my face. It is flat. After 3-4 days the pimple is basically gone! It doesn’t dry my skin out and cause flaking like other products similar to this. This is a great product especially for the price and it has never disappointed me!
Alicia T.
Dexter, NY
I've been using this Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment everyday for a week and I haven't noticed much improvement so far. My face is more dried out where I applied this but it hasn't improved my acne. I'll keep using it hoping I see better results soon!
Davy A.
Duluth, GA
I would love to say this product works amazing, but I don’t really know. I know I put it on some of my spots before bed and I still wake up with them and I apply how I should and it eventually goes away but apart of me thinks it just ran its course.
Tricia K.
Hamburg, PA
I have tried this on multiple different occasions to make sure that I gave it a good chance. It seemed to work decently well for me, however, the spots where I put it, my face got extremely dry and it was very noticeable. It's, of course, very possible that it could just be my type of skin that it does this to, and it may work fantastic for somebody else. I, unfortunately, won't be purchasing this product anymore.
Sara's i.
The result of the twice a day application for two days were magical. The acne or the zit just dries out and diappears. The one thing about it is , the smell is a bit ..well.. antiseptic, you feel it tingling also for few minutes after the application
Natalie M.
west chester , PA
I don't get much acne so this works good when I get a big pimple I want to diminish. I put it on at night and by the morning the size is usually reduced by half. If it's really bad I'll spread a thin layer on under my makeup over the affected area so it doesn't flare up during the day. It works good if you just get the occasional pop up on your face.
Marion B.
Fisherville, KY
When I first used this product is was extremely amazed with how well & quick it actually works. I'm usually not a big believer on drug store items working that great but I heard rave reviews about Clean & Clear's spot treatment for acne & it was on sale at my local Rite Aid, so I decided to give it a go. It worked just as well as my Proactiv Plus acne spot treatment, but at a way less price. I would wear it under makeup, alone on an au'natural day, &/or put it on before bed. Either way it works.
Rhiannon S.
La Belle
I honestly do not recommend this to anyone. Maybe it's just me but I did not like it. It dried so quickly and made the area where I put it patchy and itchy. It also burned just a little so I tossed it out and won't buy it again. It's unfortunate because it's a first for me from this brand.
Rebecca💜 T.
New York
It really gets rid of your acne like I put it on just dont put it on over cut because it burns but overall it's the best product it's not expensive it doesn't make your skin oily or just leave it on and it gets rid of everything within like a day
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Amazon