Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,792 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I got this from a friend a while ago and it was so quick and easy to use. I would wash my face put a dot of it on my acne and in a couple days it would be gone !
This is life changing. I have terrible acne and this spot treatment held to make my pimples less red and smaller over night. I use it on my spots every night after cleansing and moisturizing my face.
I have combination skin. This means I'm prone to break outs and acute acne. I bought this spot treatment with high hopes, expecting it to work wonders, as none of the other spot treatments I had tried worked. I have the blackhead clearing mask from Clean and Clear with is really amazing and I frequently recommend it to all of my friends. This, however, did nothing. I tried it for a few days, applying it maybe 3 times per day. Nothing. It smells lovely (Like roses) but apart from that it did not clear my spots. I have friends who swear by this gel, it works amazingly for them. Another good thing about this gel is it is invisible so you can apply it underneath or on top of makeup. Unfortunately though, I have to give it 2 stars.
Decreases blemish size and scarring. Amazing product! Great texture and doesn’t leave skin feeling oily or greasy. Smooth and easy application! Good packaging. Good pricing. Definitely recommend this product again and again!
It definitely helped clear my acne in a couple days but I noticed sometimes it would dry out my skin. I have super sensitive skin, so that may have been a factor as well.
This is a pretty good spot treatment for the most part. It doesn't work 100% of the time, it's more like 50/50. Sometimes it works and sometimes not.
This did the job but sometimes I felt it might be a little too harsh bc it would burn, but it really did show improvements the next day so a little stinging isn’t too terrible.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos