Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,272 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
This acne spot treatment is the only spot treatment I use! Whenever I break out I put this on right away and it significantly reduces redness and turns a huge zit into not that big of a deal. Don't expect it to work miracles because everyone's skin is different but it will definitely reduce the signs of acne. I put a bandage on if I break out with this on overnight and it helps alot
Makes my pimples disappear almost overnight. The smell is subtle but yet so nice. It’s my go to acne spot treatment . Non drying on the skin. The price is also a great deal to look into. Not expensive as other brands but works exactly the same as the expensive ones
I practically swear by this stuff because it works and it's cheap. I can usually find it on sale for about $5. I used a more expensive version of this product by Clinique but when I don't have that one this one is my go to. I can notice results in about 1-3 days. I recommend this product to people who just have small breakouts every now and then a need a quick spot treatment.
I love this so much I just ran out or it. It helps so much I've told all my friends about this product it's just the best. It really does get rid of your acne. If youve tried a bunch of things but nothing works please try this. It's like magic it's really does help.
I keep this product with me everywhere I go! I deal with oily skin constantly, even though I wash my face twice a day I still get breakouts daily. It used to be a pain trying to get a breakout to go away, but now I just pop a dab of this on and I know it's gone the next day. I've tried a few products like it, but they had a harsh smell. I use this before bed and it doesn't bother me at all. This is a MUST for people like me with oily skin!
Clean and Clear doesn’t really work out for me. When I used this the last time my face broke out and was swollen and read. Probably something to do with the ingredients that i’m allergic to. Just make sure you read ingredients before but that’s totally up to you if you want to try this out!
I used this product many times before and I still have it now. This product worked at the beginning but stopped working very fast. I loved it at first and it cleared my acne but I guess my acne has became stubborn. I would not use this again but I would commend it to someone with less stubborn acne.
I've been using this stuff for at least a decade and a half and I love it! I have sensitive skin, but using this as a spot treatment isn't a problem. When I have a blemish, I generally put this stuff on once a day, at most twice a day. While the blemish doesn't disappear immediately, this product prevents the blemish from turning into a full blown zit, which is a win for me.
I think this product works okay, but it doesn’t really compare to simple tea tree oil in my opinion. I feel as though you can spend some money on a bottle of tea tree oil and get a far better result instead of spending money on this. It does, however, work decently.
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment - I've bought this product twice. It is really effective and it dries out the area you apply to. One thing I'd be caution of is that it's excessively drying so if you have dry sensitive skin like I do avoid the eyes and your most sensitive areas. Other than that it's the next best thing to Glam Glow's spot treatment mask.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos