BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Britny B.
At first I bought this for my boyfriend, but I started to notice it working for him so I thought I'd give it a shot too. It works pretty good, I notice a difference in my spots by the morning. It's pretty gentle but I do notice it gets a little drying around the spot I applied it to, but that doesn't bother me much. It's good for the price too, so I don't have many complaints.
Mariant C.
Doral, FL
Perfect for sensitive skin.
I have been using this product for about a week, I use it at night after wiping my face with its non-transparent bar. This product is very nice, I do not have very sensitive skin and I'm not a fan of using localized treatments because of that, but this treatment is very gentle on the skin and reduces the redness of the acne scars and acne that I have .
jaimie l.
this was my go to spot treatment years ago. id use it when i felt a bump coming in the night before and id work really well. id also use it when the pimple surfaced but over the years i find it to be much less effective. im not sure if its my skin type now but it almost burns
Kat V.
Rochester, NY
This product sometimes works for me and sometimes doesn’t. When it does work, it works great. I can feel the product stinging my acne which to me is a great sign that it’s working. When it doesn’t work, however, it sometimes leaves red spots on my skin. It’s definitely worth a try, but may not work for everyone.
Beth M.
Pittsburgh
I purchased this product hoping to help with the random acne breakouts that I have.  At first I didn't notice any issues, but the more I used it the more I noticed that my skin would have bad reactions to it.  I also noticed that it had some ingredients that would cause bleach-like spots on my pillow cases.  I will not be purchasing this product again.
Ali R.
Lake Worth, FL
I don't have bad acne, but I always have problem spots.  I never use acne fighting face wash, but spot treatments are my go-to.  I have used many spot treatments but after trying Clean & Clear, I have stuck with this product!  Totally recommend to others.  I gave this 3 stars because it doesn't work as fast as other spot treatments, but it doesn't dry out my face as much either.
Sara T.
Covina, CA
I've been using this stuff for at least a decade and a half and I love it! I have sensitive skin, but using this as a spot treatment isn't a problem. When I have a blemish, I generally put this stuff on once a day, at most twice a day. While the blemish doesn't disappear immediately, this product prevents the blemish from turning into a full blown zit, which is a win for me.
Kiersten C.
Cicero
I’ve had this for a long time and it’s sort of a last resort kind of thing. I always make sure I was my face and if I see a blemish coming in then I’ll put a dab of this on it! Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t, it just depends. I’d say it’s worth the price
Carly W.
Dewitt
Clean and Clear doesn’t really work out for me. When I used this the last time my face broke out and was swollen and read. Probably something to do with the ingredients that i’m allergic to. Just make sure you read ingredients before but that’s totally up to you if you want to try this out!
Cayla R.
Norwood, PA
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment - I've bought this product twice. It is really effective and it dries out the area you apply to. One thing I'd be caution of is that it's excessively drying so if you have dry sensitive skin like I do avoid the eyes and your most sensitive areas. Other than that it's the next best thing to Glam Glow's spot treatment mask.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's