BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Mia H.
Birmingham , AL
Use this stuff whenever I have a stubborn pimple pop up, does the job! I have never had it dry out my face or peel skin off like others have and I have combination skin and will usually dot my pimples first then just use whatever is left on my hands to rub all over my face!
Michelle M.
Tampa, FL
Love Clean and Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment!!!! This gel goes on clear and usually clears up breakouts overnight. Don't be tempted to pick at your skin because this stuff burns like crazy on any open sores!I've been using this gel for two years now and will not switch to any other brand. Can't beat the price. Anything that costs $10 and has amazing results like this is well worth the cash!
Faiza M.
Yonkers, NY
Definitely a fan of this product and it's a great spot treatment. Beware though - it will cause dryness! I actually do not use it over night because I find that the next day that area of my skin is too dry. What I like to do is apply this after my primer and before my makeup routine. It actually helps the makeup from irritating the already existing acne. A must have in everyone's cabinet.
kaila w.
Glendale, AZ
I didn't use this for very long but when I did I feel like it worked very well. It did not excessively dry out my skin and it seemed nice. I did not repurchase it when I ran out though because it was not necessarily life changing, but I do feel like it works decently.
Abbey P.
Athens, GA
I liked this product but sometimes it seemed to decrease redness and overall inflammation while increasing the overall healing time until the blemish was actually gone. I’ve gotten this product several times because it works in a pinch but isn’t a go-to for acne care for me.
Shannon F.
I use this every night and sometimes I'll see a pimple vanish by the morning! It's a great formula and inexpensive. The only time I've seen it make my skin a bit oily is if I use it more than once a day, but I believe that's just my skin type. It's the best way I've found to treat those pop-up pimples fast. Just a tiny dab on each problem area is all you need, so it lasts a long time too.
Karen Y.
not much noticeable results the first few uses, but effects start showing after a while. if i feel a bump growing or soreness, i pile this stuff on the spot and wake up the next day with no soreness and a reduction in the size of the bump. an affordable and effective buy!
Grace H.
Middletown
This product worked well when I used it on a pimple forming under the skin. It’s affordable and if you know salicylic acids works for your skin, id recommend trying it out. Only four stars because I think my skin got used to the acid concentration and wasn’t as effective, but I could be wrong!
Alexis T.
Seriously the best “spot treatment” ever!! I will put some of this on my acne spots and in the morning they are visable smaller or even gone! The price isn’t bad at all from what I can remember! I bought this for my little sister and she loves it as well. I would highly recommend this product!! Worth every penny
Jarielly S.
I used to use this when I was younger and holy cow how it works !!!
I used to get pimples allllll the time and my mother bought me this and this was the only product I used on my face ! It was my holy grail . I don't remember much on this like the smell or how it felt but I do recommend this if you have acne scars or any pimples just put it on the problematic areas and let it sit !!!
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's