BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alexis T.
Seriously the best “spot treatment” ever!! I will put some of this on my acne spots and in the morning they are visable smaller or even gone! The price isn’t bad at all from what I can remember! I bought this for my little sister and she loves it as well. I would highly recommend this product!! Worth every penny
Grace H.
Middletown
This product worked well when I used it on a pimple forming under the skin. It’s affordable and if you know salicylic acids works for your skin, id recommend trying it out. Only four stars because I think my skin got used to the acid concentration and wasn’t as effective, but I could be wrong!
Ellen N.
I only gave 3 stars which I don't like to do, but only gave 3 stars as it didn't not work for me, and with acne products everyone is different, I have cystic acne with some little normal pimples, the older I get the oiler my skin gets and the worse my cystic acne gets, so with that being said this product did not make a difference on my skin, did not make it worse nor better, keep in mind with acne products I do give it 90 days minimum before giving review, if you have not tried this product I would at least give it a try as it may work for you.
Karen Y.
not much noticeable results the first few uses, but effects start showing after a while. if i feel a bump growing or soreness, i pile this stuff on the spot and wake up the next day with no soreness and a reduction in the size of the bump. an affordable and effective buy!
Hailey D.
Midway Park, NC
Can’t even lie I hands down LOVE this stuff. It’s kinda pricey for this little tube but this magic goes a loooonnng way! It literally is a spot treatment that works overnight. You can get it at any drugstore or cosmetic store and you’ll fall in love with a spot free face.
Mariant C.
Doral, FL
Perfect for sensitive skin.
I have been using this product for about a week, I use it at night after wiping my face with its non-transparent bar. This product is very nice, I do not have very sensitive skin and I'm not a fan of using localized treatments because of that, but this treatment is very gentle on the skin and reduces the redness of the acne scars and acne that I have .
Jennifer M.
Feeding Hills, MA
This tiny little tube works miracles for outbreaks. I picked it up at CVS while I was waiting for my prescription to be filled. Honestly, I only bought it because I had a coupon for it and I was killing time while waiting. I was extremely impressed when the day came that I developed a breakout. I used this gel on the acne and within a day or two, I noticed a dramatic difference.
jaimie l.
this was my go to spot treatment years ago. id use it when i felt a bump coming in the night before and id work really well. id also use it when the pimple surfaced but over the years i find it to be much less effective. im not sure if its my skin type now but it almost burns
Britny B.
At first I bought this for my boyfriend, but I started to notice it working for him so I thought I'd give it a shot too. It works pretty good, I notice a difference in my spots by the morning. It's pretty gentle but I do notice it gets a little drying around the spot I applied it to, but that doesn't bother me much. It's good for the price too, so I don't have many complaints.
Shannon J.
Orlando, FL
I got it from Walmart for a little less than $6. It seemed to work very well at first. I've always had great skin, but recently I started having outbreaks on my forehead and checks. I noticed the difference minutes after use and after a few days the blemish would be gone. Well I've been using it for a few months now and now it doesn't seem to work at all. A little disappointed.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this