Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,717 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
The product worked well to reduce inflammation and pain of the breakout spot. Ultimately it did work, however my only issue was it made my face itch terribly and seemed to really dry out not just the spot but the surrounding area. The itching and dryness went away within a day or so though and it def did help the breakout .
ugh..does nothing for my teen son's acne. I thought maybe he just wasnt following directions when he said it wasnt working, after 3 weeks. So I started doing it for him.It was terrible. It caused such skin irritation, and he doesnt have sensitive skin.
This product really works. I use it at night when i see a pimple forming and it is gone by the next morning. One thing to be aware of is if the skin is broken open or you have sensitive skin it will sting a little bit nothing too serious.
I am a dedicated fan of your company. I absolutely adore your products because they always deliver what I need, whether it is to give my skin more vitality or to cleanse. Each product always delivers, I value your experience in creating such stunning products each and every time.
I really enjoy this salicylic acid acne spot treatment. I don't actually agree with drying out your pimples because they won't heal properly but I always this in case I have an event to go to and want to kill a pesky pimple. Great stuff
this worked really well but a little goes a long way and it is a bit pricey. my routine was applying it overnight to certain affected areas and waiting on results which came in about 1-2 weeks but i guess that mainly depends on your skin
If u want something that you can use and get rid of acne bumps you can put this on just once and It will reduce the size by 50% and it is not as red it does burn a little but that goes away after a few seconds and don’t use an excessive amount because then it will burn your skin
I love this spot treatment. I would purchase this product again. It works fast to get rid of an acne spot. The product is easy to travel with. It’s also affordable. It has helped my acne so much. It may work better for some than others.
If you want to get rid of a pimple fast, then this is the perfect acne spot treatment. It works soo fast to take away your pimples. I have repurchased this item three times and i will continue to. Definitely would recommend to a friends.
I was never a big fan of spot treatments because pimples come up all over the place but this one actually does work normally I apply it and then spread it around a little bit so it captures most of my skin so I use it more as a full coverage treatment but it does work very well
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos