BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Sylvia L.
Alpharetta, GA
This is my holy grail acne treatment gel. I use it whenever I have a spot and usually it goes away in a few days. I’ve gone through so many bottles of this. It can be drying because essentially that’s what it is doing to your breakouts. However, make sure you keep your skin moisturized after using any acne products
Jaclyn D.
Elk Grove, CA
This product comes out as a clear more fluid-like gel. It has a very smooth runny consistency. Don't put this onto popped pimples, because it will stings
I have been using this product for almost a month now. I haven't really saw an results yet but it does take time to start seeing it work (Thats what i heard.) For me, I don't get any drying effects it really helps reduce the redness and swelling of my acne the next day when I wake up which is amazing!!
When I apply it, it sort of has a cooling effect, which I like.

The more you scratch your acne, the deeper the wound gets, which goes down the skin layers. The deeper the damage, the worse scarring and also, the deeper the damage, the deeper hyperpigmentation will penetrate. Because this gel helps heal acne faster, you're less likely to pick at it and it's less likely to get irritated and more damaged. Therefore, the acne will heal with less scarring and less hyperpigmentation.
This product has a salicylic acid makes your skin sensitive to the sun (and actually can cause hyperpigmentation), so you are more likely to get burned or tanned. So if you do put it in the morning when you know you gotta run errands... Put on moisturizer and sunscreen.!!!

Do I recommend this product?
Yes! If you like to spot treat your acne, It works well, When using this product at night or when your inside a lot, to avoid sun damage and hyperpigmentation. Just make sure to use sunscreen when you go out after a night of using this. I also, don't know about putting on sunscreen on top of this product, I have never tried, but I'm not sure it's a good idea.
Try to start off minimally, like a thin light layer and once a day. I know everyone wants fast amazing results, but really, less is more. Putting more product or medication, and increasing the concentration, does not mean it will treat your problems better or faster. In fact, it might be harmful because it is too strong. Just be patient and the results will start showing soon enough!
Maggie P.
I loved this product when I first began using it, as it does diminish the size of acne very quickly. However, recently it has left my with dark spots that last for days or even weeks and it severely dries out the area that I apply it to. I would still use it in small doses for a bad breakout, but not use it frequently.
Seherzada S.
I've been using spot treatment since I became a teenager and I was expecting this treatment to dry out my spot/help it resurface like other spot treatments I've used. it didn't do either of those things. It dried the top layer of my skin out and didn't help my zit go away any faster than it would naturally. I don't really recommend this product it did little to nothing for me. I would try the elf acne fighting stick, or even a bit of a charcoal mask overnight and the spot will almost be un noticeable the next day
Lea B.
This acne spot treatment is a fantastic product. When applied to a breakout overnight, you will wake up with it looking significantly smaller with almost no redness. After a couple uses, the breakout will be gone! I alternate between using this spot treatment and the Mario Badescu Drying Lotion because this one is not as drying, so it is great for smaller breakouts. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a great acne spot treatment!
Angela S.
Boise, ID
This is the only acne treatment that works for me , it's like magic overnight cure. I am running out and sad because it can be hard to find sometimes depending on the store. It's so effective I feel like I'm stuck in no mans land without it. I wish I could find a bigger tube of it, although the smaller one fits in my makeup bag. It can really dry out your skin , so be careful with the application, I would recommend just spot treatment for sure.
Shemika P.
Cincinnati, OH
Whenever I have any breakouts, this is my go to!. It works great. I can have a breakout and put the serum on it. Then boom the next day my breakouts are predominately smaller. It has been my go to over the years. Now my daughter is starting to be prone to acne, and she uses it. Great product by far. Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
Bailey *.
Wilmington
This gel is pure magic. Sadly I started to use this product after I popped a pimple. But on the bright side it cleared the spot almost immediately after. It was crazy at least 2 hours after treating the area it was 90% smaller and less noticeable. I found it also reduces the chances of discoloration and reoccurrence for those stubborn blemishes. I always keep this product on hand usually one in my purse and one at home. It's definitely a go to
Christa B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I've used this product for years. For the price, the bottle lasts SUCH a long time. It makes deep, angry blemishes subside so quickly.. one to two days. Although, this product is very hard on my fresh and sensitive skin. I've gotten raised chemical burns from using this directly after exfoliating.. user error. Be cautious but I recommend this for people who get the occasional troublesome blemish and don't want to wait for it to run its course.
Larisa D.
Madison, WI
My go/to acne treatment for small pimples, not cyclic acne. It disinfects very well after I pop pimple open (I know I’m not supposed to do that, but some small white ones are asking if it...! And I cannot help it). And it also dries this pimple out very well. Works well for me - have been using it for 5+ years now!
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's