BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Jessica N.
Proctorville , OH
I don’t have to use this a ton (I have AHEM mature skin,so I don’t break out often),but when I do have a pimple pop up this is my go to.I typically buy it at cvs,and it’s very inexpensive.It works wonders!I put this on after washing my face and the blemish is either drastically reduced or totally gone by morning.I will continue to use this as needed.
Sabrina C.
Carpentersville
I started 2 use this product when it first came out. It's now a staple for me. For those who are considering getting this to treat their everyday acne, this is not the product for you. This is meant for the occassional pimple. That's why it's called a Spot Treatment & comes in such a small tube. If you use this everyday, your skin will quickly get use to it, and render it un-effective.
Christina S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
My acne story didn't start until this past year.  I did'nt struggle with it until I turned 23 so I am not familiar with acne product.  What I do know is this product works.  For the cheap price CC spot treatment will get rid of problemzits and blemishes over night.  After I wash my face I apply the tratment on problem zits.  It does dry the area, but not in a harsh way.  There are chemicals in it so it burns a little, which is to be expected.
Liz R.
Philadelphia, PA
This is always in my medicine cabinet! I have oily skin and the salicylic treatment is the only spot treatment that my derm has approved for me that isn't prescribed. I trust this stuff. It NEVER makes my break outs worse and it almost always fixes a spot after one or two applications. My boyfriend also uses it from time to time. This is a must have!
Stacey O.
This product is really overhyped. I used this multiple times as a spot treatment and each time it leaves my skin very dry and flaky. Also it did not work to reduce the size of any of the pimples or even get rid of them. It’s definitely harsh on the skin and I do not recommend it for sensitive skin.
Samantha M.
Windermere
This product is the best acne buster around! I suffer from cystic acne and this clears pimples in record-breaking time. I have sensitive skin, so I can’t use this daily, but compared to other products it’s minimally irritating and highly effective. Used in conjunction with a great moisturizer and only every other night, the results are amazing.
Lyndsey P.
Everett, WA
This works well on its own, you don't have to use the face wash and toner, or exfoliant for this to be effective.  I use it one some of my worst acne and find that within 24 hours there is usually some relief.  When I first started to use it, it would relieve redness, it doesn't do that as much anymore, but does relieve swelling.  It seems the efficacy of this product would be at a higher percent if they increased some of the percentages of the ingredients used.
Taryn M.
I used this product in middle school and my first two years of high school. I gravitated towards this due to the price point and balling on a budget.

This worked wonders for me for about two years. Then the results slowly started to dissipate. What I've found over the years with acne spot treatment products is I cannot use them daily or my skin becomes immune to them and their ingredients. When the product was giving me results it was great. The consistency was gel like, the smell was very strong. If I put this on my nose it would burn my eyes. But I find thats the case with most acne products so I won't bash the product over it.
Grace S.
Huntley, IL
I use this product every night. I get out of the shower, moisturize my face and then apply this to any pimples I have. I see results the next morning! I do not breakout very often but when I do this is my go to product. I would not recommend this product to anyone who had super dry skin because it does tend to dry your skin out a little bit.
Zaya W.
Louisville, KY
I have tried using this products multiple times over the past couple weeks and it doesn’t do anything for my acne spots, it doesn’t reduce the look of my pimples, clear up my acne spots, nothing. I wish this product worked but it doesn’t. It’s a waist of your money.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's