BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Carisa P.
Arlington, TX
This little tube of dynamite stays on any travel bag/purse that I carry as well as additional tubes in both mine and my husbands bathrooms. I found this great steal about 5 years ago at a local Walgreens and have used it to overnight treat acne as well as (it is not for this technically) cold sores that have yet to form completely. It must be the amount of salicylic acid in the formula. I will continue to use this as long as it is produced.
Estefany N.
johnson city
I suffered from acne in high school so I bought a clean and clear acne kit which this came in. I would use the cleanser and moisturizer at night then if I had any spots apply this on. By morning, this would have reduced redness so much! I liked to pop my zits then put this and even retouch in the morning. I think this prevented me from scarring too. My skin has been controlled now and I do not get acne anymore but I always remember how much this came in handy for spot acne!
Beth M.
Dora
I have tried this product several times and it doesn’t ever seem to work for me, I know others who have used it and swear by it but all it does to me is burn my face and just make the area I applied even more red and irritated .. I will not be purchasing this particular product again . But love the clean and clear brand itself
Jenny M.
I notice a clear difference in the size of my pimples/their level of redness when i use it. But i suggest the persa-gel over this for people with harsher problem areas because this one won’t do the job for big acne patches. It does help smaller pimples and reduces swelling a lot in areas that i have blackheads or sebum. I recommend
Sarah T.
San Jose, CA
Usually I apply ointments for my pimples before I go to bed. When I used this ointment thought, the next day I don't see any improvement to my face. The pimples didn't grow bigger but it didn't seem like it shrunk in size at all. Usually when I could feel some sort of tingle or sensation happening on my face when a skin care product is on my face for a few minutes, but I didn't feel anything happening at all with this ointment. Doesn't work with my skin type.
Briana E.
Louisville , KY
I am all about a good spot treatment. I get bad cystic acne so anything I can do to stop a breakout in its tracts is what I’m looking for.

Contains 2% Salicylic acid which makes it so great for breakouts as well as witch hazel - which also soothes the skin. I also love that it doesn’t OVER DRY the skin.

Purchased for $6 at target.
Massiel R.
New york, NY
This little guy is so small yet so powerful. I've been using this for years now when I get those random pesky breakouts. After my face wash routine I will throw this on any breakout I may have and within ours it dries it up and reduced redness. Definitely very travel friendly, comes in a small tube which you can just throw in your purse and have it on the go.
Hannah Z.
Raleigh, NC
This stuff is magic!! I've been using it for years and don't plan on stopping any time soon! I've got sensitive skin and this is one of the few products I've found that gets the job done without irritating my face. Whenever a blemish comes up I simply put a small amount of this product right on the blemish after going through my nightly skincare regime. The tube is small but if you're using it right it lasts a while! One trick I suggest it DON'T rub it in!
Nicole G.
THE BEST & MY GO-TO. Seriously, this stuff really works. Amazing treatment for a very affordable price. It even cleans blackheads as well as prevents breakouts. I apply it several times a day (and keep breakouts clean!) and my breakouts are completely gone in about 2 days. The package is small, but it lasts many applications!
Tali O.
This helps treats acne spots that are emerging very shallow. If it is a deep acne spot coming on this will not help prevent or kill it. The pimple will have to emerge first and have a thin layer of skin over it. If it’s thick, then you have to prick it first then get it in to get this to work. Haven’t found anything better yet.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's