Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,717 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
This product does help A TON with people who have bad blemishes. The only think is, I would recommend this for people who have sensitive skin (like me). Although my skin broke into itchiness from this, I still noticed how great it worked to clear away blemishes. My sister doesn’t have sensitive skin and it helped us both get rid of a lot of acne.
Are you felling a little devil pimple wants to come out ? And you have a party or something to go ? Well you just need this spot treatment You just put it on the place where you think the pimple is coming and you will notice that will go back really quickly is really cheap and is nice and gentle with your face and I love it because is not making my face dry and is not harsh with my skin I bought at least 4-5 in the past 2 years and I will rebuy it again Check out drug store for a better deal They always have amazing deals
I LOVE this product! It helps keep me from getting breakouts while keeping my face moisturized. I use it under my makeup as well. It doesn't leave an oily feel on your skin, which I love because I have oily skin. I definitely recommend this! Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Control Moisturizer
This is an okay product! I prefer the Mario Beduscu drying lying. This did not meet my expectations, therefore, I won’t repurchase. The squeeze tube is nice. This doesn’t work great for oily skin, because it’s slips off your face because of the oil. I would recommend this product to you if you have normal or dry skin because it clears up your acne spots within 2 days. If you have combo or oily skin, I would recommend a drying lotion!
This product is great if you catch a pimple forming and apply it before it pushes through your skin. However, as a spot treatment this product can be a bit dangerous because if you use it everyday (like i always do with spot treatments) it will start to burn your skin!! So if you are looking to buy this product i suggest using it 2-3 times a week as opposed to every night.
I've been using this Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment for years and absolutely love it! I first started using this product as a teenager when my breakouts were the worst and it has been a consistent go-to product over the years. I find it works best on a clean and dry face for spot treatment over night. Always remember to wash your face in the morning to remove any leftover residue that did not absorb into the skin and watch your acne fade away! Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
This salicylic acid is extremely cost-effective, and helps keep my acne and redness at bay. I’ve bought it multiple times, and one tube of this will last me several months. I apply it on problem areas usually both morning and night, whether I currently have pimples or not. It is not overly drying, but I’d still recommend using a moisturizer after this, just to be safe.
I've seen this nifty little product in a couple different stores over the years, and I've always just had to buy it. It works really well as a spot treatment for bad acne spots. It has a little tingling sensation, but it's not bad, but it stays wet for a few minutes so avoid touching your face or going to sleep immediately after using. It dries out the spots I put it on, and usually the redness of each spot is not so bad the next day. I'll probably continue to keep this product in my reach for awhile to come.
My go to product for spot treatment. It's clear and has a super light floral fragrance. For an adult, acne is difficult enough.. nevermind having white cream all over your face to clear it up. Or draw more attention. So this stuff here... it the bomb. Works great for overnight treatments as well.
As someone who still suffers from occasional breakouts, including total facial flare-ups, I *always* keep in my medicine cabinet. It's quick, it's light, it doesn't sting or burn or otherwise irritate my skin, and by morning, I wake up with a perfectly clear face. Unlike other products, it also doesn't make my face red or super sensitive to the sun, and living in the desert, I always have to be mindful of using products that aren't too harsh for my day to day life here. And this product is just perfect!
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos