BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this product work?3 Answers
  • Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
Danielle B.
Mayfield, KY
I struggle with acne and I picked this up to try it out it helped a little but not enough for me to buy it again I think there is better things out there to help out with acne.
Edeline S.
Whenever I have a pimple or beginning to notice one on my face, all I do is apply a small amount on it and it dries it up and makes it go away faster! Really affordable because a little goes a long way!
Faith C.
Woodhaven
This product is a little inconsistent to me. Sometimes I feel I put it on before bed and wake up clear, other times I feel I wasted my time putting it on. It can also be a little bit drying on the skin.
Danny H.
i use it up super quickly. i see improvement on my face super quick. it makes my skin look fresh and healthy. it removes the stubborn pimples and after using it, it disappears.
Katheryn H.
I’ve used this product a few times, and it seems to help for a while but then eventually it dries my skin out after a few times of using it. It’s priced ok, but the bottle is small. I would like to see it come in a little bigger bottle.
Vivian S.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Hated this. I put it on a breakout I had, not only did it not get rid of it but it dried it out as it was so it wouldn’t go away, and eventually it just left a mark on my face.
isabel c.
california
Purchased at: Walgreens
love this really good spot treatment and really cheap good value and gets rid of pimple fast this is a little harsh just make sure to have a good moisturizer this has nice packaging i recommend to other
Ingrid L.
West Covina, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff really minimizes my acne. I used to poke at them but now I don’t even touch my pimples at all because of this stuff. It gets rid of them in about a week for me since I do have stubborn acne.
Kristi B.
I felt like this did its job of helping to get rid of pimples. I’d put this on at night, a nice big dollop, and the next day there would be a big difference in my pimple so that it helped it going away faster!
Alicia C.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this so much. Every time I get a pimple or a see one coming out, I always dab a little bit and it makes it less noticeable. It does speed up the process of removing it, I recommend this product!
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Amazon