BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Desiree L.
*Just an FYI i have overall clear skin* My friend was the first one to tell me about this product. Because i rarely have breakouts I just never tried it thinking "it is not the right product for my needs" Well one month, out of nowhere, my face was struck with acne by my chin and jawline. I was horrified considering the next day I had a Christmas party to attend. I decided to give this stuff a try. I washed my face thoroughly and applied this spot treatment everywhere there was a pimple. I wasn't very hopeful. I woke up the next morning dreading looking at my face and to my surprise THEY WERE GONE. Like literally dried up and vanished. I had to call my friend right away. For $5/$6 if you need a blemish gone GET THIS HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT!
Ally S.
Works great! Got rid of my acne the next day! It did exactly what I needed it to do without breaking the bank! Will definitely purchase again. Very gentle on my skin!
Becca S.
Louisville, KY
I like this product, but it’s not a favorite.
It does diminish blemishes, but not as quickly as other spot treatments I’ve used.
It also doesn’t wear the best underneath of makeup, it leave a film on the skin.
Abbey R.
Louisville
I didn’t think this was as effective as I’ve heard it is. To be fair, I have stubborn acne. If you get occasional pimples, it might work better for you. I most likely wouldn’t repurchase.
Priscila P.
I love, I use whenever a spine has arisen and on a dry day it all, and on the second day it does not even look like the spine, in the third it just disappeared.
Used to use a lot as a teen, works better than putting nothing on. I have found other products that work better for my skin. The pro to this is that in a pinch you can find in anywhere, both target and Walmart sell it.
Natassia F.
The smell is not so great. It does burn a little especially on open skin but it works amazingly. Can definitely see a difference by the following day. If not a few hours later depending on the size of the breakout.
Rachael C.
Ocala
Works very well as a spot treatment. My kids are currently using this. Anytime the face a blemish they put this on and it's cleared up much faster than on its own
Brooke B.
Graceville
I honestly don’t feel like this product helped my acne at all. It has nice packaging. It is definitely pricey for the amount you get. I don’t recommend to others.
Vel D.
Omg! I can't say enough good things about this product...it works! I used to have bad acne but over the years it changed to occasional breakouts, but what I suffer the most of is those little annoying under the skin bumps. Not only does this product dry out my pimples within ONE day, but it has also helped diminish does tiny bumps and the texture of my skin is getting better day by day. I've tried many acne products, especially the expensive ones and nothing has worked like this. Highly recommend it!
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's