Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,328 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
My go to when I feel a pimple coming on. It’s clear and easy to apply. It reduces the size of the pimple most of the time overnight. I only get occasional pimples so one tube will last me a long time!
This really helped clear my pimples, I did find it drying but that is expected. I could only use a little bit because I have sensitive skin but overall really great.
My go-to for any problem spots that I might have! It’s soft on the skin and it’s so effective in reducing redness at the area! I love this stuff and will continue to use it for any problem areas!!
When I see a pimple coming on I break out this great product it helps them and makes them go away right away has saved me many time from an embarrassing pimple on my face
I swear by this acne spot treatment I put it on anytime I have a blemish or feel something brewing and it goes away for stops it from growing more. I highly recommend it.
I started 2 use this product when it first came out. It's now a staple for me. For those who are considering getting this to treat their everyday acne, this is not the product for you.
The spot treatment works wonders! I like spot treatments because I can control where the acne product goes and I’m putting it all over my face and dying it up. I will keep buying this to break those future problem areas for me.
This will forever be my favorite and go to spot treatment! It works so well and fast. The only downside is that it can be drying so make sure to use moisturizer as well.
I rarely get acne, however once in a while I will get a little bump or spot. This spot treatment cleares any spot or bump very quickly and isn't harsh on sensitive skin.
THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING!!!! It works like magic! I’ve been using for a few months now and it clears up my acne and active pimples right away. This product is a miracle!!
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos