BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Alina M.
Port St Lucie, FL
It's my favorite acne spot treatment. It dries out the pimple and reduces the size and redness of the pimple. It doesn't smell the best but it does the job amazingly.
Kenia A.
Santa Ana , CA
I love this spot treatment product from clean and cleari didn’t think it would actually work by it did! You can put it on your pimples before bed and they will be gone the next morning it is amazing!
I loved this product! I put it on at night and in the morning my acne already looked better! It was very effective. I would highly recommend to anybody. It was smooth and soft on my skin. This is a great product.
Darian P.
Rapid City
This works fast! I can put it on a zit or two and in a couple of hours I can see a noticeable change! It can make the pimples a bit redder, so be careful of that.
Tyleen S.
It gets rid of those pesky pimples overnight! I’ve definitely had days wear skin care just isn’t working for those persistent spots, and use this to fix it quick!
Eva E.
I love this product. It is the only spot treatment that works for me and it immediately makes a difference. I prefer this over any others, such as proactiv. And it has never been too harsh. I put this on at night and the next day the pimple is gone
Kelly E.
Dothan
I use this on my troublesome spots. It works super well, but my skin is so sensitive that if I use it too much it tends to dry my skin out and it becomes kind of flaky and gross. Other than that, it’s great.
RobinandBrandi M.
Senatobia
Helps but wish I could say it works instantly. In the same time it takes normally for a zit to disappear is when I notice a slight disappearance so it's a toss up
Ariana N.
Mission
works well but not skin sensitive. it can be painful depending on the acne type. it also can cause whitening of cream as it dries if too much is applied. it does not aid in scarring.
Kaylee M.
Boise
It's amazing for people who only have acne in a few spots. I use it at night in my problem areas (usually my forehead) and they're gone by the time I wake up 10/10 would recommend!!!
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's