BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amber H.
Clears up a pesky zit over night. Reduces redness and swelling. A great spot treatment. Would not recommend applying all over the face at once or applying close to eyes. Good product and not too expensive.
Nancy H.
Coloroado springs
Purchased at: Macy's
This is great for whenever you have a blemish that you need to get rid of super fast. It doesn’t dry out your face like a lot of face washes and you can use it sparingly or all over if needed.
Lesley A.
baroda, mi
I personally love this. It’s easy to apply, easy to carry around in a small bag inside your purse. I usually see results on 1-2 days. A little harsh on the dryness but it could be just my skin.
Michelle V.
Portage, MI
This works great to just put on my pimples and not have to rub it all over and it almost has them gone by morning, and it’s pretty gentle not harsh like other spot treatments
Samantha F.
Lodi, OH
I love this spot treatment! This has been so helpful when there is a pesky pimple that pops up and you need a quick solution! Would use again and would recommend to anyone.
Jana R.
La Porte, TX
My go to when I feel a pimple coming on. It’s clear and easy to apply. It reduces the size of the pimple most of the time overnight. I only get occasional pimples so one tube will last me a long time!
Katherine N.
Manteca, CA
This helped me for the most part on treating my pimples. But sometimes after putting on the products I would get itchy in that spot for a while until the sensation goes away.
Emily L.
Daytona Beach, FL
This really helped clear my pimples, I did find it drying but that is expected. I could only use a little bit because I have sensitive skin but overall really great.
Rebecca N.
Saline, MI
My go-to for any problem spots that I might have! It’s soft on the skin and it’s so effective in reducing redness at the area! I love this stuff and will continue to use it for any problem areas!!
charlotte w.
united states
Purchased at: Walmart
I started 2 use this product when it first came out. It's now a staple for me. For those who are considering getting this to treat their everyday acne, this is not the product for you.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this