Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,717 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
Clears up pimples so fast. My favorite spot treatment. It does dry out the skin a bit but it’s a small price to pay for the pimple to be gone within about 24 hours
It gets rid of those pesky pimples overnight! I’ve definitely had days wear skin care just isn’t working for those persistent spots, and use this to fix it quick!
This works fast! I can put it on a zit or two and in a couple of hours I can see a noticeable change! It can make the pimples a bit redder, so be careful of that.
works well but not skin sensitive. it can be painful depending on the acne type. it also can cause whitening of cream as it dries if too much is applied. it does not aid in scarring.
I love this product. It is the only spot treatment that works for me and it immediately makes a difference. I prefer this over any others, such as proactiv. And it has never been too harsh. I put this on at night and the next day the pimple is gone
I feel that this product has been making my acne worse. I was recommended by my esthetician to get an acne treatment with salicylic acid in it, because I only have acne in my mid chin area. So, I picked this up and it was great the first week and reduced my white heads and discoloration on my chin by a lot. But since I’ve been using it every night (which are the directions on the tube) I get a pimple or more white heads every morning after using it and this has never happened before using the acne treatment. I would only get them once maybe twice a month. When I stopped using this product to see if that was the cause of more pimples, I got double the white heads and pimples than when using it. I’m looking for something new and not sure I would recommend this product.
Helps but wish I could say it works instantly. In the same time it takes normally for a zit to disappear is when I notice a slight disappearance so it's a toss up
It's amazing for people who only have acne in a few spots. I use it at night in my problem areas (usually my forehead) and they're gone by the time I wake up 10/10 would recommend!!!
This stuff is heaven on earth. I put it on my breakouts multiple times a day and every time I can see my acne shrinking. It literally almost gets rid of my zits completely in a day.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos