Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,791 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
This product is great. Its works like magic when putting it on pimples. Please dont ever decide to put this all over ur face. It will burn. Just put it on top of your pimple. Also the smell is good but strong so try to stay away from ur nose area because when u inhale it, it burns ur nose but its not as bad which is why i gave it a 4 star rated, because it gets rid of those pimples over night. It does its job so I would recommend if your trying to get rid of pimples overnight.
I have been using this product for years and it is my go-to when I have a breakout. As soon as I feel a pimple coming on, I put some of this on the area before I go to bed and it is gone by the morning. It also shortens the life of breakouts already present. It is super strong and the chemicals seem very concentrated, so I make sure not to use a ton of it as I have sensitive skin and it can dry it out. It also does not bleach your sheets, which is an awesome extra perk.
I used this product primarily with my large blemishes. It really helps zap big pimples gone over night. I tend not to use it on smaller pimples as it does dry my skin out when I use it a lot.
Love it! I have sensitive skin and it works great, reduces redness instantly and is not too pricey! I would use it again. I definitely recommend purchasing this if you haven’t already
Clean and clear has some great products. The spot treatment works on some of my zits but not all. This was not my favorite product of there's I prefer the face wash more then this. The price is on the cheaper end and that's nice so most people can afford it.
Not my favorite spot treatment! But it does help to prevent newly forming spots! Overall pretty good product, just not the best for eliminating spots that have been there for a bit
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos