BY CLEAN & CLEAR #9 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this product work?3 Answers
  • Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
Icela F.
Round Lake Park
This product is great. Its works like magic when putting it on pimples. Please dont ever decide to put this all over ur face. It will burn. Just put it on top of your pimple. Also the smell is good but strong so try to stay away from ur nose area because when u inhale it, it burns ur nose but its not as bad which is why i gave it a 4 star rated, because it gets rid of those pimples over night. It does its job so I would recommend if your trying to get rid of pimples overnight.
Caitlyn C.
Tampa
Purchased at: CVS
Not a fan. I just feel like it didn’t do anything for my blemishes. But the tube was nice and I appreciated how the tip was the perfect size to get enough product out without it getting everywhere.
Julie B.
Rochester, NY
I have been using this product for years and it is my go-to when I have a breakout. As soon as I feel a pimple coming on, I put some of this on the area before I go to bed and it is gone by the morning. It also shortens the life of breakouts already present. It is super strong and the chemicals seem very concentrated, so I make sure not to use a ton of it as I have sensitive skin and it can dry it out. It also does not bleach your sheets, which is an awesome extra perk.
Holly T.
Newton
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my all time fav go too spot treatment. It works miracles and lasts a long time. I still need to go huh another tube but it hands down is the best that you can get and the big super stores
Chelsea N.
West Hills, CA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This helps gets rid of my pimples so fast ! I have been using it for years and it has never failed me . But just make sure you don’t apply to much to often because it will dry out your skin .
Katie V.
Lake Forest
I used this product primarily with my large blemishes. It really helps zap big pimples gone over night. I tend not to use it on smaller pimples as it does dry my skin out when I use it a lot.
Lexa O.
La Salle
Love it! I have sensitive skin and it works great, reduces redness instantly and is not too pricey! I would use it again. I definitely recommend purchasing this if you haven’t already
Alondra V.
Lynn
Purchased at: CVS
just amzing it has helped my skin loads and after my skin just feels so refresh and it just great the good thing is you can find it at your local cvs walmart target ect and its a good price
Nicole W.
La Grande
Clean and clear has some great products. The spot treatment works on some of my zits but not all. This was not my favorite product of there's I prefer the face wash more then this. The price is on the cheaper end and that's nice so most people can afford it.
brielle b.
Redding, CA
Not my favorite spot treatment! But it does help to prevent newly forming spots! Overall pretty good product, just not the best for eliminating spots that have been there for a bit
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Amazon