BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Katelina S.
Hawaii
i love this because every time a zit will appear on my face i would apply this on & in the next few hours it looks more better then before. it also helps with acne scaring too.
destny b.
This stuff smells pretty good, it's been like 8-9 years since I used this stuff and I never broke out as a teen, but now I'm an adult and can't keep my acne under control.
Lydia L.
Woodhaven, NY
I use this EVERYTIME i get a pimple. Although it is super drying to the skin around the pimple it does work. You have to work your way up. Start off using once a day each week.
Ashley E.
Parker , CO
I love this product I always have a tube of this on hand for those little spots that show up. I just put some this on and over night I see results overnight. I less redness and my breakout will be almost gone!
Taylor M.
Destin, FL
This stuff is amazing! If I wake up with a small breakout, I immediately put this cream on. Once it’s on, the breakout will be gone in a matter of hours! It is incredible!
Stephanie S.
Horton, AL
One of the best products I’ve ever purchased for my skin. It starts clearing up blemishes overnight! It comes in a small tube but it will last a long time. Well worth it!
Jaima J.
Helps to shrink up and dry out unwanted pimples quickly. Just apply a small amount on affected areas about twice a day and my acne would usually clear up within the week.
Megan S.
Tampa , FL
This is my favorite drug store acne treatment. Works really fast and is very inexpensive. Will over dry if you put it all over though so definitely only a spot treatment.
lisa d.
Jacksonville
I have the definition of combination skin. In my t-zone, it's all oil, all the time. When you get to the areas surrounding my cheeks and chin, it's a desert. And, I have problem skin. Lovely to be me, right?

So I've been using this product forever, it's great in a pinch when you need to shrink a pimple for the following day, and cover it up with make-up, but it's not really a treatment per se. Recently, I've discovered the best way to actually use this product rather than the one stop solution I've been using it as for the past several years. didnt copy at all
👑Tommilee👑 T.
This spot treatment is great I like to use it at night after I wash my face and do a face mask then put this on my zits and leave it for like 10 minutes then wash it off.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's