Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,328 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
It's an amazing product for acne! Literally my lifesaver when I get a pimple or anything like that. It definitely works for me and I would recommend it. In just a few hours, your acne will be better. Now, this is only if you don't pick on the pimple because that would interrupt the salicylic acid doing it's work and would irritate the pimple making it more red. Trust me when I say that you don''t want to pick your pimple! The only two downside to this product are that the scent isn't too great and it can be a little drying. The scent isn't that strong though, and it's easy to forget about after you see the results of this product. Since it can be a little drying (that's what salicylic acid does - dries out the pimple), I would recommend to use this during the night time with a heavier moisturizer. To wear this during the day, I would recommend just using a good moisturizer.
I wouldn’t recommend this product to anyone. I don’t know if it’s just me but it’s way too strong for my skin. When I used it as a spot treatment it burned my skin and made the pimple look 10x worse.
This is my go to when I have a big day coming up or need to clear my acne fast! Works great on problem spots and makes redness disappear within hours. 5 stars all the way ⭐️
I didn't find this product did enough to help me. It was OK, but not great. Skincare is so personal, but this one just didn't work for me. It died out my skin a little too.
This stuff is pretty great. It works great once a zit has been popped. It stings a little but thats how you know its working. By the next day, the zit is almost gone!
I love spot treatments because you can put it in certain spots and focus on those instead of the whole face. Within a week it should be way better that’s how it was for me.
I love this product for pimples that are forming and those that are having trouble going away. It stops a pimple from lasting on my face. It’s the perfect emergency product
I use this EVERYTIME i get a pimple. Although it is super drying to the skin around the pimple it does work. You have to work your way up. Start off using once a day each week.
This stuff smells pretty good, it's been like 8-9 years since I used this stuff and I never broke out as a teen, but now I'm an adult and can't keep my acne under control.
I love this product I always have a tube of this on hand for those little spots that show up. I just put some this on and over night I see results overnight. I less redness and my breakout will be almost gone!
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos