BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Suhani M.
It's an amazing product for acne! Literally my lifesaver when I get a pimple or anything like that. It definitely works for me and I would recommend it. In just a few hours, your acne will be better. Now, this is only if you don't pick on the pimple because that would interrupt the salicylic acid doing it's work and would irritate the pimple making it more red. Trust me when I say that you don''t want to pick your pimple! The only two downside to this product are that the scent isn't too great and it can be a little drying. The scent isn't that strong though, and it's easy to forget about after you see the results of this product. Since it can be a little drying (that's what salicylic acid does - dries out the pimple), I would recommend to use this during the night time with a heavier moisturizer. To wear this during the day, I would recommend just using a good moisturizer.
Kirsten T.
I wouldn’t recommend this product to anyone. I don’t know if it’s just me but it’s way too strong for my skin. When I used it as a spot treatment it burned my skin and made the pimple look 10x worse.
Hannah K.
Lakewood, OH
This is my go to when I have a big day coming up or need to clear my acne fast! Works great on problem spots and makes redness disappear within hours. 5 stars all the way ⭐️
beth s.
Wolf Creek
I didn't find this product did enough to help me. It was OK, but not great. Skincare is so personal, but this one just didn't work for me. It died out my skin a little too.
Allegra J.
This stuff is pretty great. It works great once a zit has been popped. It stings a little but thats how you know its working. By the next day, the zit is almost gone!
Bria b.
austell
I love spot treatments because you can put it in certain spots and focus on those instead of the whole face. Within a week it should be way better that’s how it was for me.
Makiya C.
I love this product for pimples that are forming and those that are having trouble going away. It stops a pimple from lasting on my face. It’s the perfect emergency product
Lydia L.
Woodhaven, NY
I use this EVERYTIME i get a pimple. Although it is super drying to the skin around the pimple it does work. You have to work your way up. Start off using once a day each week.
destny b.
This stuff smells pretty good, it's been like 8-9 years since I used this stuff and I never broke out as a teen, but now I'm an adult and can't keep my acne under control.
Ashley E.
Parker , CO
I love this product I always have a tube of this on hand for those little spots that show up. I just put some this on and over night I see results overnight. I less redness and my breakout will be almost gone!
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's