Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
4.05 / 5 based on 10,295 Reviews
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,687 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I will continue to buy this product for the rest if my life. whenever I have q pop up, I just apply this on the spot or spots overnight and in the morning, no more break out:)
This stuff really minimizes my acne. I used to poke at them but now I don’t even touch my pimples at all because of this stuff. It gets rid of them in about a week for me since I do have stubborn acne.
I felt like this did its job of helping to get rid of pimples. I’d put this on at night, a nice big dollop, and the next day there would be a big difference in my pimple so that it helped it going away faster!
I love this so much. Every time I get a pimple or a see one coming out, I always dab a little bit and it makes it less noticeable. It does speed up the process of removing it, I recommend this product!
This is definitely a lifesaver for surprise acne. I usually apply this once every morning (twice a day if there are super bad spots) and by day two, there’s hardly anything there. Just remember to spread this thin over the area, otherwise, it’ll start flaking once dried and then it just looks super weird on your face. This is nice for the price, though, and clears up a spot within a few days.
Its great i cannot stress it enough! As long as you are used to the burning sensation (which proves its working) the results are absolutely worth it! I use it every other day and have combination skin
I absolutely love this spot treatment. I used this product a couple of days before my wedding and the pimple I applied it to were no where to be found in my wedding pictures.
This is my favorite spot treatment ever, I have been using it since middle school. It works and isn’t too drying. I recommend using at night and sometimes morning, because it works under makeup still.
Did not meet my expectations. I was really hoping to see visible results, but mostly it just really irritated my skin. It was fairly priced at just under ten dollars, but for me personally it did not work.
I liked this product. I definitely saw a difference in my blemish when I put this on, however it wasn’t the difference that I wanted. The product was a strong chemical smell and melts of the face when it rains. I have not repurchased.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos