BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Tequila B.
Holliday
I will continue to buy this product for the rest if my life. whenever I have q pop up, I just apply this on the spot or spots overnight and in the morning, no more break out:)
Ingrid L.
West Covina
This stuff really minimizes my acne. I used to poke at them but now I don’t even touch my pimples at all because of this stuff. It gets rid of them in about a week for me since I do have stubborn acne.
Kristi B.
I felt like this did its job of helping to get rid of pimples. I’d put this on at night, a nice big dollop, and the next day there would be a big difference in my pimple so that it helped it going away faster!
Alicia C.
San Antonio, TX
I love this so much. Every time I get a pimple or a see one coming out, I always dab a little bit and it makes it less noticeable. It does speed up the process of removing it, I recommend this product!
Pinal P.
Fayetteville, AR
This is definitely a lifesaver for surprise acne. I usually apply this once every morning (twice a day if there are super bad spots) and by day two, there’s hardly anything there. Just remember to spread this thin over the area, otherwise, it’ll start flaking once dried and then it just looks super weird on your face. This is nice for the price, though, and clears up a spot within a few days.
B e.
Its great i cannot stress it enough! As long as you are used to the burning sensation (which proves its working) the results are absolutely worth it! I use it every other day and have combination skin
Bre C.
Virginia Bch, VA
I absolutely love this spot treatment. I used this product a couple of days before my wedding and the pimple I applied it to were no where to be found in my wedding pictures.
Gabby A.
Cumming, GA
This is my favorite spot treatment ever, I have been using it since middle school. It works and isn’t too drying. I recommend using at night and sometimes morning, because it works under makeup still.
Samantha V.
Franklin, KY
Did not meet my expectations. I was really hoping to see visible results, but mostly it just really irritated my skin. It was fairly priced at just under ten dollars, but for me personally it did not work.
Tallulah P.
I liked this product. I definitely saw a difference in my blemish when I put this on, however it wasn’t the difference that I wanted. The product was a strong chemical smell and melts of the face when it rains. I have not repurchased.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Kohl's