BY CLEAN & CLEAR #8 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Taimi S.
Longwood, FL
I love this. I use it every night on every little imperfection and I wake up with it less and less everyday! It burns a little when you put it on which I love because it makes me know it’s actually working!
Brittany S.
Plum
This is the ONLY treatment I will use. It is also the only one that I've found to be effective. I can see an improvement literally overnight. Definitely gentle on your skin
Amanda S.
This product does exactly what the description says it does. It’s a quick fix for spot treatment and the affected area cleared up within a day or two. My only complaint is that once it is cleared up, the area I applied it is usually very dry afterwards so you’ll definitely have to moisturize a lot after you’re done using it.
Christina D.
The best spot treatment I've tried so far! Much cheaper than other options but provides great results. Very easy to carry in my purse and reapply throughout the day if necessary
Bri M.
Springdale Arkansas
I have been lucky, and haven't really had a lot of problems with acne outside of the occasional PMS breakout. When I do have one, this is always my go to. It clears it right up.
Jessie T.
Austinville
I used to use this all the time as a teenager it seemed to be the only thing to help my horrible breakouts. It's a decent price for a spot treatment. Would recommend.
Briana B.
I used to love using this product because you could feel it instantly working after applying it. I would definitely recommend this to someone struggling with acne. It was always a go to for me.
Ivy H.
Waynesville, MO
This stuff works really good it’s a great acne spot treatment for the sudden break outs and you can use it underneath your makeup! I usually get it at walmart or dollar general.
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
Works. Smells a bit bad, stings putting it on any kind of skin lesion like a zit you tried to pop already. A little cost prohibitive if you have to use it on the whole face often.
Carla S.
I have used this product for some time know and I have notice it only works on small pimples. it minimizes the size of the pimple. It does not help get rid of cystic acne.
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Amazon