Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin.
- With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores.
- The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid.
- Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin.
- Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
- Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
- So wash your face then apply a thin layer over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
- If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water SD Alcohol 40-B Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Polyacrylamide Glycerin C13-14 Isoparaffin Cyclopentasiloxane C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Alcohol Laureth-7 Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Polysorbate 20 Phenethyl Dimethicone Fragrance Dehydroxanthan Gum Propylene Glycol Benzalkonium Chloride Ammonium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Top Questions See all 1,717 Q&A
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
- "honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it would" in 51 reviews
- "this worked wonders for me but i found after a while of using it stopped working for me?im not sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!" in 47 reviews
- "I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark." in 40 reviews
- "I put some of this on after my moisturizer at night and by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2." in 37 reviews
- "This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheap" in 24 reviews
I love this. I use it every night on every little imperfection and I wake up with it less and less everyday! It burns a little when you put it on which I love because it makes me know it’s actually working!
This is the ONLY treatment I will use. It is also the only one that I've found to be effective. I can see an improvement literally overnight. Definitely gentle on your skin
This product does exactly what the description says it does. It’s a quick fix for spot treatment and the affected area cleared up within a day or two. My only complaint is that once it is cleared up, the area I applied it is usually very dry afterwards so you’ll definitely have to moisturize a lot after you’re done using it.
The best spot treatment I've tried so far! Much cheaper than other options but provides great results. Very easy to carry in my purse and reapply throughout the day if necessary
I have been lucky, and haven't really had a lot of problems with acne outside of the occasional PMS breakout. When I do have one, this is always my go to. It clears it right up.
I used to use this all the time as a teenager it seemed to be the only thing to help my horrible breakouts. It's a decent price for a spot treatment. Would recommend.
I used to love using this product because you could feel it instantly working after applying it. I would definitely recommend this to someone struggling with acne. It was always a go to for me.
This stuff works really good it’s a great acne spot treatment for the sudden break outs and you can use it underneath your makeup! I usually get it at walmart or dollar general.
Works. Smells a bit bad, stings putting it on any kind of skin lesion like a zit you tried to pop already. A little cost prohibitive if you have to use it on the whole face often.
I have used this product for some time know and I have notice it only works on small pimples. it minimizes the size of the pimple. It does not help get rid of cystic acne.
Q & A
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
I know you can use this as a spot treatment and just dab it on the pimples, but can you put a thin layer all over your face to prevent new ones from appearing?
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Does this burn?
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos