BY CLEAN & CLEAR #8 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Does this really works? my face is breaking out and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this really helpful to people acne's or just not good ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?7 Answers
Jade F.
Mount Holly, NC
Perfect for tackling breakouts overnight. The packaging is sleek and simple like you would expect from clean & clear, and you most certainly get all the bang for your buck. I would definitely recommend it to anyone that has a breakout and needs it gone quickly.
Tori K.
Ocklawaha, FL
This product is alright. Not the best spot treatment I've had, but definitely not the worst. It dries out the skin slightly and take a couple of days of application to really get rid of the blemish. I think it's the best low end spot remover that I have tried.
Queenie B.
West Covina, CA
I used to have really bad acne and breakouts so I tried the whole Clean & Clear kit but only seemed to like this product out of the three. Like all spot treatments, you're supposed to apply it visible acne that has broken out or even open. This particular product was pretty harsh on my skin and it did have a burning sensation once I applied it to my desired spots. Despite that pain, I noticed that the size of the pimple I applied it on significantly went down in size the very next morning! So all in all it hurts but it works.
Meera C.
Glendale Hts, IL
Tiny tube which ran out very quick and was a very watery gel like substance. Did not meet my expectations. I felt like it burned a little when I put it on and helped reduce the size of pimples and scars but did not remove them completely. Will not buy again.
Charlie L.
Bellingham, WA
This little spot treatment is a dream. It's affordable and it WORKS. I put it on every morning if I can feel a breakout and within a few hours the pimple is already smaller and less red.
Chelsy D.
Fort Drum, NY
I have the definition of combination skin. In my t-zone, it's all oil, all the time. When you get to the areas surrounding my cheeks and chin, it's a desert. And, I have problem skin. Lovely to be me, right?

So I've been using this product forever, it's great in a pinch when you need to shrink a pimple for the following day, and cover it up with make-up, but it's not really a treatment per se. Recently, I've discovered the best way to actually use this product rather than the one stop solution I've been using it as for the past several years.
Brooke J.
Ive used this plenty of times and it was great at clearing my breakouts. However, it was very drying as are plenty of acne treatments. I had to be careful in the sun bc my skin would get very irritated. I would def recommend for clearing up acne breakouts .
Natalia R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I really liked this product, it does the job when I have the occasional blemish, I put it on over night and it usually goes away by morning but If doesn’t I use it it the morning and again at night after I wash my face and by three nect day it will be gone.
Alexandra W.
This spot treatment has worked really well for me in the past. The price value for the product was really reasonable as well. It definitely lived up to my expectations because I’ve tried several spot treatments and this one was one of the best for me !! :D
Lauren W.
Blauvelt, NY
I love this spot treatment! It’s amazing. I put an excessive amount on a blemish at night before bed and wake up and it really helps bring it to the surface and get rid of it! Not expensive at all and is extremely easily accessible at like any drug store
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this

Amazon