Marie T.

Is it worth the money since they're small?

Jaimie E.
Jaimie E.
1 year, 9 months ago
It totally works!! You should only be using a tiny bit, since its not an all over acne treatment
Devan G.
Devan G.
Pleasant Hill, LA
1 year, 10 months ago
I think this is worth the money because it is used as a spot treatment therefore you don't use a huge amount and this has lasted me a year with still some remaining and I have breakouts pretty badly!
christina p.
christina p.
Perrysburg , Oh
1 year, 11 months ago
I think so, because it's supposed to spot treat, you don't need to use a lot at once to see results
1 year, 11 months ago
I've had mine for about 5 months and I still have 1/3 of it left I use it as a spot treatment, it does take about 2 days to clear up I apply after I wash my face morning and night.
Nijmah S.
Nijmah S.
Richmond, VA
1 year, 11 months ago
I don't believe so this product didn't really work for me. I believe I would've had to keep buying the product for a couple times to see any real results. One tube just didn't do it for me.
Bridget B.
Bridget B.
1 year, 11 months ago
yes definitely. I use a ton of it, even just to prevent ones from forming lol and it has lasted me over two months so far. I normally put it on thick and have had no problems whatsoever and I have sensitive combo skin. If that helps
Trish H.
Trish H.
Biglerville, PA
1 year, 11 months ago
I only use it for spot treatment so mine seems to last for a while. It is a small tube but it goes a long way.
Deedra M.
Deedra M.
Las Vegas , NV
1 year, 11 months ago
I do think it's worth it. It lasts a long time and works everytime.