Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL

Did anyone experience dryness with this product?

Isabel R.
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
11 months ago
Yes! I had to apply moisturizer the day after (I usually applied this at night)
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
12 months ago
Yes just make sure you moisturize!! I recommend the Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Control Moisturizer it's amazing and it doesn't break me out
Noorulain T.
Noorulain T.
Everett
1 year, 1 month ago
yes it can cause dryness, so make sure you keep your face Hydrated and use a face moisturizer that has a light formula so it won't clog your pores
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Tampa, FL
1 year, 2 months ago
It will dry your skin. That's why it is important to only apply the gel to the breakout directly.
Bianca M.
Bianca M.
1 year, 3 months ago
I would say yes since it is working to clear up pimples, but as with anything it really depends on your skin type.
Tammy C.
Tammy C.
Saint john, NB
1 year, 4 months ago
Yes..where I applied the product it dried out my skin bad.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
1 year, 4 months ago
I actually did, but if you use it sparingly, then you should be fine!
shahed a.
shahed a.
Alsip, IL
1 year, 4 months ago
I've only been using this product for three days now, so far no dry spots have occurred.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Kissimmee, FL
1 year, 5 months ago
Over a period of time I did experience some dryness. Around the folds of my nose and my cheeks.
Amy K.
Amy K.
Meadows Place, TX
1 year, 5 months ago
Yes, I did. I'm not sure why, but a lot of times when I use this, that particular spot on my face or body will get dry.