jocelyn l.
This really helped get rid of some of my annoying zits. However I wouldn't say to use this everyday since this might irritate your skin and break down your skin's natural barrier. You should only use a spot treatment if you have to go to be somewhere special tomorrow. You should not use it constantly. This product absorbed quickly into my skin and had a nice gel consistency. If you have sensitive skin I would try to stay away from this since this can irritate your skin. This product was super inexpensive and I go it at my local drugstore.