BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

• Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.

Salicylic Acid (2%)

For external use only.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes

• Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?6 Answers
  • GIRLSSSSS. I want a product that will help my pimples to disappea...4 Answers
  • Who is loving this product for their acne?2 Answers
Maria C.
Yes/ no it kinda works i never breakout like drastically i have pretty clear skin fir the most part, and decided on a whim the last time i broke out to try out on of these acne spot treatments, and came upon this one which is middle men in price ( in my thaughts at least.) I used it as instructed, warning it does sting a little but not like deadly. Two days pass using day in and out every few hours kinda brings my pimple out but not to much nor was it really making it disapear, like expected so first time not so good outcome and ended up popping myself with a tool. Hear comes about a few ago, and i have tiny guys pop out all over my face here and there and this time instead of waiting i used the pen right away few times a day leaving a little dab of solution on each one and it stings but works better. Like i said i don't break out often and only used this product twice but maybe 3 times a charm and will see if it is a good product after all but right now, it's a "meh" product.
Leann P.
Omg this one the the best acne spot treatment ever. I tried so many different acne spot treatment and they are just dry my skin out and it looks wear and feel bad. This one, it has 2% of salicylic acid, it will not over dry your skin. Smell not that bad. This one is the best of the best. It’s cheap, has 2% of salicylic acid and do a really good job. I’m highly recommend this for who is trying to find a cheap, good, drugstore acne spot treatment
Holly H.
Lyons , OR
My holy grail acne fighting spot treatment. I use it a little different than the instructions tell you too. After showering and washing my face at night I put it on the pimple or breakout area, let it dry, and sleep with it on and wash off in the morning. This is amazing and has helped clear up pimples overnight. I use it in conjunction with Noxzema Ultimate Clear Anti-Blemish Pads and their cleansing cream.

My face has never been so smooth.
Ellen N.
I only gave 3 stars which I don't like to do, but only gave 3 stars as it didn't not work for me, and with acne products everyone is different, I have cystic acne with some little normal pimples, the older I get the oiler my skin gets and the worse my cystic acne gets, so with that being said this product did not make a difference on my skin, did not make it worse nor better, keep in mind with acne products I do give it 90 days minimum before giving review, if you have not tried this product I would at least give it a try as it may work for you.
Briana S.
I used this product throughout high school when my acne was at it's peak. I was a cheerleader so I always wore heavy filled makeup which would clog my pores, and cause my breakouts to happen. This was almost like magic to me. I would place it on trouble areas and overnight they would disappear. I have sensitive skin and did not have any problems with this product. To this day, I still use it when I see that a breakout is starting to happen. I would compare this to the old "toothpaste on a pimple" trick.
Faith L.
I honestly really don’t like this product. I bought it from target and it was very affordable. But I didn’t find that it got rid or helped me with the acne spot I just burned when I applied it. I feel as though clean & clear should come out with one that is more of a cream consistency and that is a drying lotion instead of this gel texture! Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
I am a student who studies all day and I get super stressed out and get acne. I have super dry skin and it is hard for me to get rid of all the tiny acne bumps all over my face. This product works so well. At night I just dab a little bit on my acne blemishes and when I wake up they have either completely faded or all the redness is gone away and it has started to fade. this is a great product that will last you a long time and you will definetly get what you pay for. i recommend this.
Kacie M.
Eugene, OR
This stuff really works. I like it because it contains salicylic acid as its active ingredient, as opposed to benzoyl peroxide, which is in many other come spot treatments and will bleach your clothes if it comes into contact with the fabric. It dries clear and generally gets rid of my blemishes within a few days. Can sometimes be drying if I use too much of it or put it over too large of n area of skin. But overall it’s a great product that I keep in my medicine cabinet at all times.
Icela F.
Round Lake Park
This product is great. Its works like magic when putting it on pimples. Please dont ever decide to put this all over ur face. It will burn. Just put it on top of your pimple. Also the smell is good but strong so try to stay away from ur nose area because when u inhale it, it burns ur nose but its not as bad which is why i gave it a 4 star rated, because it gets rid of those pimples over night. It does its job so I would recommend if your trying to get rid of pimples overnight.
Rebecca C.
Brooklyn, NY
I believe this product when I used it years back had a high percentage of benzoyl peroxide. I had a lot of acne then, so using it as spot treatment pretty much instead covered my entire face. The problem is, it shouldn’t be used as much as you think. I would apply it daily during nighttime, and my face felt thinner and more irritated. Instead, it is probably better to just go on accutane or use witchhazel daily to balance out your irritated skin. There is a reason why acne keeps coming back, and a routine of years on BP should’ve been more effective.
Cheryl T.
Lake Stevens, WA
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this
Mackenzie C.