BY CLEAN & CLEAR #5 in Acne Treatments

Salicylic Acid Acne Medication Quickly reduces pimple size and redness Won t overdry skin Clean Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment has a unique formula that quickly reduces the visible signs of breakouts. That s because Clean Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment is a breakthrough in acne fighting. In clinical testing, this clear formula was shown to make pimples smaller and visibly reduce pimple redness. In just days, you will see noticeably clearer skin. Plus, this unique formula will treat pimples without overdrying - leaving your skin looking clear and beautiful. Give yourself an unfair advantage with new Clean Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment.

• Has anyone tried this?? Is it effective?5 Answers
  • GIRLSSSSS. I want a product that will help my pimples to disappea...4 Answers
  • Who is loving this product for their acne?2 Answers
Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment
  • "Only problem is I have sensitive skin, so initial application has a slight burning feeling, but it's just the medicine working. " in 40 reviews
Ashley C.
Scranton, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So the first thing I have to say before writing this is you need to realize everyone's skin is different and I really think that you need to just find the right products and ingredients that work for you. My favorite product that helps my skin is  Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10 . The active ingredient in that is benzoyl peroxide. This product also has 10% of this active ingredient which may be too harsh on some peoples skin. As for this product ( Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment ) the active ingredient is salicylic acid. I've noticed in the past that my skin tends to get dried out when I use this as an active ingredient so in my personal opinion I wouldn't try this if you have sensitive skin. This treatment is more of like a gel and when I put it on some blemishes (especially if I picked at them) it would burn quite a bit. As for the persa gel formula, its more of a white cream and has more of a cooling effect on my skin. I feel as though using these products together you can obviously see which one I leaned towards but I don't want to give this a totally negative review. This product wasn't horrible and did not ever make me break out more. I definitely just recommend really looking into the active ingredients and figuring out your skin type to really just get the best experiences out of the products you are using!
Alicia B.
Forest City
Okay so this stuff works amazing but take heed when you read the Title SPOT treatment bc this product is for sore itchy red surfacing boils to the simplest little whitehead but only dab or apply dirrectly atop the blemish and not so much on the surround area at all! This gentle and effective pimple banisher sloughs off skin through acid, which eats off the layers of skin/debris blocking the pore which if left blocked  allows the zit aka bacteria to fester and gain strength. So then you have two options:  you can mash it and scar up your face popping it wuth your fingers or you can use this dermatologist used active ingredient based Bullet proof method knowing it is not intended for splotches of areas on your face but just SPOT on zits being sure to use this sparingly a few times a day just on the zits possible popping point. Its my overnight go to and doesn't cause flaky scabbed over blemishes before or after the duration when i apply makeup!  but for immediate zit itch relief from bogus inflamed bumps buy neutrogena 5% hydro peroxide spot treatment. It works fast but may leave dry flaky skin and over time possibly cause picked pimples to scar.
Rebecca C.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I believe this product when I used it years back had a high percentage of benzoyl peroxide. I had a lot of acne then, so using it as spot treatment pretty much instead covered my entire face. The problem is, it shouldn’t be used as much as you think. I would apply it daily during nighttime, and my face felt thinner and more irritated. Instead, it is probably better to just go on accutane or use witchhazel daily to balance out your irritated skin. There is a reason why acne keeps coming back, and a routine of years on BP should’ve been more effective.
Maria R.
Ave Maria
ive went through two tubes of this and i have to say it’s pretty effective! it’s not harsh on your skin and it’s not too drying (except for on your blemish of course) the price is reasonable and the results are great. i put in on the trouble spot before i go to bed and it’s noticably smaller in the morning. love it.
Jennifer T.
Chicago
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried using this on a few cystic acne spots that I got during my time of the month and all it did was make my skin red and extremely dry. It got to the point where this product was giving me a burning sensation. I would not buy again, I prefer using more natural acne spot treatments.
Alex P.
This product is great for getting rid of minor acne without being overly irritating to the skin.  I prefer Neutrogena's acne products overall, but I can't find the one that has salicylic acid in it, so I've switched to this product.  I have very minor breakouts occasionally, so I use this to treat them. I can't speak to how effective this is for overall acne or severe breakouts.
Cassie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This literally did nothing for me. It burned my skin so badly every time I used it. I thought maybe if I stuck with it and I saw results, the burn would be worth it. It literally brought me to tears every time I used it and I saw zero difference. I absolutely hated this product with all of my heart. I would not recommend this to anyone. It's literally just acid in a tiny tube.
Amy N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product for people who suffer from hormonal cystic acne or if you always get those large pimples. I put this on every morning and night on the big ones or anywhere I can feel something about to happen. It is a potent product so you really only need a little dab.

I like the fact the product uses Salicylic Acid because benzoyl peroxide irritates my skin to the point where inflammation occurs. It worked pretty much over 24 hours which was the best part. I saw noticeable reductions in pimples.

I paid 7.50 for it from a drugstore which is not a bad price in my opinion. I would say to give it a try.
Michelle G.
Danville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really great product. I put it on my face whenever I feel a blemish coming or if I have a big one but there’s no head. And usually, in less a day, the zit would have receded or it’d have come to a head. It’s definitely worth the price! Salicylic acidic is also known for helping with acne marks!
IRAM S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favourite spot treatment!! It works fast and actually helps reduce the redness and visible signs of acne. What I like the most is that this product is suitable for all skin types including (normal, oily and combination). It does not over dry the skin. I apply it to a pimple before bed time and in the morning will notice a huge difference in size and information is usually less. Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment
Cheryl T.
Seattle, WA
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this