Add a Photo

By CLEAN & CLEAR
#3 in Acne Treatments

Salicylic Acid Acne Medication Quickly reduces pimple size and redness Won t overdry skin Clean Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment has a unique formula that quickly reduces the visible signs of breakouts. That s because Clean Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment is a breakthrough in acne fighting. In clinical testing, this clear formula was shown to make pimples smaller and visibly reduce pimple redness. In just days, you will see noticeably clearer skin. Plus, this unique formula will treat pimples without overdrying - leaving your skin looking clear and beautiful. Give yourself an unfair advantage with new Clean Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment.

Photos (72)
Rosalinda V.
Rosalinda V.
I had bought this at target, I don't remember the price but I used to get it a lot when I was in high school because a pimple was just not something you need at that age lol anyways I bought it again because I remembered it is very fast acting and works really well my skin used to be fine but lately after getting pregnant my skin got super dry I had 4 breakouts a week but I didn't mind because I thought after having my son my skin would go back... WRONG it did not I have these real bad pimples that seem like scars but pimples keep popping up in the same exact spot and just big bumps. Anyways it has helped so much for my problem spots!! They have got down tremendously. And I had gotten a brand new pimple last night around my chin and put some of this on after showering and it is basically gone!! I'm glad because I have a party to go to and would rather not have a disgusting pimple on my face!! But this is my favorite! If you need to get rid of your pimples for any reason this is PERFECT
Erica S.
Erica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first used this product is was extremely amazed with how well & quick it actually works. I'm usually not a big believer on drug store items working that great but I heard rave reviews about Clean & Clear's spot treatment for acne & it was on sale at my local Rite Aid, so I decided to give it a go. It worked just as well as my Proactiv Plus acne spot treatment, but at a way less price. I would wear it under makeup, alone on an au'natural day, &/or put it on before bed. Either way it works. Its completely oil free and i see results within a couple hours and the most by the next morning they are either completely healed & basically unnoticeable or they are completely gone. Only thing that bugs me though is they don't really mention on the packaging is not to use too much. They do say to use a "small" amount, but that's an understatement. If you put it on to thick, especially if wearing under makeup, you'll definitely have a dry flaky patch where ever you put it on your face.
Ariel L.
Ariel L.
Oh my god this product is my holy grail for any pimples that's are starting to form or any acne tht has gotten too out of control. If I was able to give this product more than 5 stars I would!! The spot treatment is amazing. My mom first got me into using thisthis. This worked really well for her and she has oily acne prone skin. I'm more of a normal-dry, sensitive skin type and this works so well for me. Before I go to bed at night if I see any little buggers tht needs to be tamed I use this after my toner and before my serum. It works so well for me tht within the next morning its either gone or the swell has gone dow A LOT. If it's during the day I usually put this on before moisturzing for makeup. This has worked wonders for me and if u are thinking about buying this product I would say go for it because it's worth a try and totally worth the money if this product works for you. Happy shopping beautifuls~😀
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Elk Grove, CA
May 1, 2016, 2:46 p.m.
Review for: Acne Spot Treatment
Now this baby right here has been my best friend for yearsssssss!!!! This & tea tree oil together packs a mighty blow. This product continues to exceed my expectations every timr.

I'm 32 years old and I had an awful breakout!!! I was so embarrassed! I tried everything from neutrogena to home remedies....nothing worked! One day I decided to run down to my local rite aide and look for proactive, they didn't carry it. So I picked this up; the 3 stage kit from clean and clear. Figuring I was just wasting $20 on another acne product. Within 24 hours of using it, I was very pleased!!! I wish I would have taken photos before I used it to show how incredible this stuff is!!! Now it didn't turn me into a super model, and that is pretty disappointing 😂 but it did make me take the bag off my head!!!
Jen B.
Jen B.
Complete waste of my money, I'm very disappointed! I tried an acne cream w/ benzoyl peroxide in it a few months ago, and it seemed to work pretty well. This time I thought I would try one w/ salicylic acid in it, hoping it may work even better. Boy, was I wrong! I honestly do not notice any improvement w/ my pimples. I get pimples pretty bad sometimes, esp around that time of the month, and I feel like this treatment has worsened my pimples to the point where I might have to trash this item. My pimples seem to look worse after putting this treatment on it. They get white spots on them, and super dry and just don't disappear. I need to go back to benzoyl peroxide for sure. If you have moderate to severe acne, do NOT purchase this item.
OSullivan E.
OSullivan E.
Perfect for sensitive skin.
I have been using this product for about a week now, I use it at night after I cleanse my face with their non-transparent bar. This product is really nice, I have extremely sensitive skin and am not a fan of using spot treatments because of that, but this treatment is very gentle on the skin and it reduces the redness from the acne and acne scars I have. I only use this once a day, and usually at night because that is when your skin renews itself. I find this is the best way from over drying my face and irritating it. This product gets rid of my pimples, brightens my skin, and reduces redness, so why wouldn't I want to recommend this to a friend? I love this product! :)
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Lakeland, FL
I've been on the hunt for a acne-spot treatment that is effective and affordable for over a year now. Last month, I discovered this baby! (Trust me when I say I've tried most of what you can find at your local Target or Ulta). This is by far the most effective spot treatment I've found so far. I will only use spot treatments overnight on my freshly washed face followed by my overnight moisturizer - because no matter the treatment, its going to dry the area its applied. I woke up to an extremely less visible blemish and by night two, it was gone. Every girl's dream, am I right? I'll make sure I have this in my bathroom going forward - unless I find something that is even more effective, of course.
Bridget B.
Bridget B.
I recently decided to try this and I am really impressed. I love the shape of the bottle in that you can get a small amount out at a time. A little goes a long way. For the price it is well worth it. I use it all over my face and it has made my skin so smooth. It didn't make my skin clearer in one day like advertised on the bottle, it took about 3 days to notice a difference. however, that's still a lot better than most that I have tried. I have super sensitive skin and this product did not cause me any issues so far. For an over the counter treatment, this is definitely a good choice. I'll keep buying more in the future and would recommend it to others.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Fargo, ND
I do like this product. It seems to help treat my blemishes. I use it as a spot treatment (some people I know spread it over an area). I found it very drying. It is also, if I remember correctly, a little more expensive than I would like to pay for such a small tube. I don't quite remember because it was so long ago, but that brings me to a bright side, it lasts a while so in the end I think it is worth the money. This is definitely handy to have to speed up the process of healing more difficult blemishes. I put it on before bed and in the morning, the blemish is significantly smoothr and less red and you can tell that it has already begun to heal.
Rosselyn M.
Rosselyn M.

since I started inthe stage of my adolescence my face has suffered with acne probe and probe :( variety of both natural products and chemicals to try to at least control the acne but so far nothing had worked, until I tried Clean & Clear Advantage the result of this product on my face was great , something I had never happened to any other product enough only place some of the product on the shin and soon disappear without scarring or spots on the face Clean & Clear Advantage I feel more sure of myself and I can go out without makeup because they no longer suffer by having this horrible acne on my face, thank Clean & Clear Advantage !
Cheryl T.
Cheryl T.
Seattle, WA
Did anyone experience dryness with this product?
Jana M.
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Is it worth the money since they're small?
Mackenzie C.
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does this burn?
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
Did it dry out anyone elses face where you applied it? I'm not a fan of this