Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment

The second you put it on, the powerful gel with breakthrough technology starts to dissolve surface oil on the skin. With oil out of the way the clinically proven acne medicine can then penetrate pores. The medication starts to clear pimples immediately, with maximum strength 2% Salicylic acid. Pimples are reduced in size, swelling and redness, and the formula won’t over-dry your skin. Voila! Pimple looks better. Now get out there and have some fun!

Does this work for sensitive/combination skin?
Este producto ayuda con el acné? y cuanto tiempo se debe aplicar para ver resultados?
Does this help with acne?
Start your review of Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment!
Product Highlights
honestly i like this prodcut and it does help get rid of pimpples but it peels your skin and leaves the area very dry and if i put makeup over it it just looks ugly but it does what it says it wouldin reviews
...sure if i used it too much that my skin got used to it or what but it works great it didnt dry out my skin or anything and it did what it claimed to do!in reviews
I used these clean and clear product when i have a big zit..it sting when applying but the next day is gone leaving a acne mark.in reviews
...by morning the swelling has gone down and if i reapply the pimple will go away after a day or 2.in reviews
This is a life saver everytime I feel a big prople coming I put this one and boom next morning its gone its soo good and cheapin reviews
Kate N.
North York, ON
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment uploaded by Kate N.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
Great product! Highly recommend! I trust this brand for acne treatment and face cleanser. Don't normally get acne with my type of skin however when I do get one and turns into white head, this does the trick! It stings abit at first but that's when you know it's working.
Kass S.
Markham, ON
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment uploaded by Kass S.
Purchased at: Walmart
My holy grail spot acne treatment!! I’ve gone through so many of these already and would definitely continue to repurchase in the future! Whenever I feel a pimple coming along, I put this on right away and within the next day, the pimple is less noticeable and has gone down in size!
Summer D.
Oshawa
This product worked wonders for my break outs, i would apply it twice a day and would notice less redness within hours- purchased from shoppers, and was not to expensive. highly recommended for people prone to breakouts!
Mia N.
Dartmouth
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment uploaded by Mia N.
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff works amazing for my acne! You only need a tiny bit so the bottle lasts forever, and it instantly burns as soon as you put it on the acne. You can really tell that it’s working and it’s definitely worth the price. Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment
Kinda A.
Mississauga, ON
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment uploaded by Kinda A.
Purchased at: Walmart
ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE PRODUCT!!!!! Omg I got this a while ago because I heard he reviews were great but it was absolutely horrible. It made my skin burn when I put it on it irritated so much. Would never buy this again. Horrible!!!!!!!
Darya K.
Toronto, ON
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment uploaded by Darya K.
This product is simple yet effective. It gets rid of the pimples in few days. I use it whenever i “feel” a pimple is forming and use it few times a day as a spot treatment. I also like it overnight as it helps to dry up the pimples. It is so small but it last me over 6 months one bottle due to the fact that you dont need a lot of product. The price is great as well. The packaging of the bottle allows to put it in your makeup case and use it whenever you need it. Will recommend.
Laura P.
Gatineau, QC
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment uploaded by Laura P.
Purchased at: Rexall
This is a good acne cream. It seems to work really well on regular acne. It's not quite as effective in cystic acne, but it helps. The persa gel 5 is a tiny bit better so I would go with that one, but I like having both.
Allison C.
When I first started using Clean and Clear products they worked effectively. I would see overnight results. Especially with this spot treatment. However with continued use my body has begun rejecting its efficacy. It’s cost effective and works well, but because of my personal experience I would NOT recommend this product to my friends and family. I did love it, but I became immune to it very quickly.
ashreeya R.
Vernon, BC
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment uploaded by ashreeya R.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
This is my regular purchase I have bought it so many times its the only one I trust with my pimple its amazing.
Rebecca V.
Stouffville, ON
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Spot Treatment uploaded by Rebecca V.
I use this product when I get bad blemishes, it’s invisible and I just wash off the residue in the morning, it’s really helps control my breakouts

833 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...