BeautyFaceFacial SkincareClean & Clear
Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Control Moisturizer

Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Control Moisturizer

Say goodbye to breakouts. Say goodbye to dry. Advantage Acne Control Moisturizer replenishes your skin with moisture while working to clear-up breakouts and help keep new ones from forming. Your skin is left looking healthy, smooth, and soft.

Will this help my random breakouts?
I Have combination skin, Would this be a good product for my skin?
Start your review of Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Control Moisturizer!
Product Highlights
...night routine. I definitely recommend this product because it helps with moisturizing and also acme I would say its not too expensive but its a little pricey. :)in reviews
...well. I have had bad acne since using it and it moisturizes my sensitive/dry skin so well. I wear it at night and under makeup in the day wheni have a breakout. It's great, it works and is affordable. in reviews
Arija N.
Washington, DC
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Control Moisturizer uploaded by Arija N.
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Control Moisturizer uploaded by Arija N.
Purchased at: Target
Ok so this is usually the only face lotion within my budget when I’m on an extra tight one! Let’s do pros then cons. Pros: This will really wake you up in the morning! It has that menthol tingling sensation same as Vapor rub or Noczema. This could be a pro or a con. This is really light feeling. Many face creams and lotions have that dewy greasy or heavy feeling, but this ones a thin layer no matter how much you put on. Cons: That menthol feeling if you put it on before bed can be annoying. Also, I think this does something to my skin like dry it out I’m not quite sure. Since I started using it again areas of my face with a history of acne just itch. Nothing pops up like a pimple but it’s quite irritable. Overall this is a good choice when you’re on a budget. But if you can spend even a few more bucks I’d try a more natural option.
Carmin B.
El Centro, CA
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Control Moisturizer uploaded by Carmin B.
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Control Moisturizer uploaded by Carmin B.
I know clean and clear isn't everyone's favorite and some do get effected differently with it but it worked amazing for me when I was a teen the whole line . now I just use the moisturizer to help me keep breakouts away along with my other products. It makes my skin real soft .
Amber A.
Freeport, FL
I love love clean and clear products. I definitely feel like they help me not to break out. It's when I try adding other products my skin goes crazy.
Charmane Angel P.
Fort Worth, TX
Smells like medicine, but does helps kin moisturizer. A little painful on dryer patches though.
Ashley M.
Wheeling, WV
I use this face lotion twice a day and definitely noticed a difference. It moisturizes your face while controlling your acne. It goes on light and never feels oily.
Rose P.
I really enjoy this moisturizer. I love that it has salicylic acid in it, so I use this on the parts of my face with breakouts - generally my chin. I don't like to use it on my entire face though because I fear it will be too drying. I would repurchase.
Madison L.
Kokomo, IN
My face always gets dry throughout the day, but since using this moisturizer, this doesn't happen anymore! It is extremely effective and I don't have to worry about people noticing my dry skin. This moisturizer seems to last forever, and it's super cheap in the first place! I would definitely recommend this moisturizer to anyone with a similar issue.
Cyndi W.
Ider, AL
Seemed to help my breakouts but I didn't like the way it left my skin feeling, not very moisturized.
Emilee Z.
Plainfield, IL
My go to moisturizer! I have dry skin and ocassional acne and it moisturizes perfectly.
Kelsy F.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
If you love moisturizing like me than you will want to use this moisturizer cuz it does not let your skin break out
Ask a question to the Influenster community...