Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Control Moisturizer

Say goodbye to breakouts. Say goodbye to dry. Advantage Acne Control Moisturizer replenishes your skin with moisture while working to clear-up breakouts and help keep new ones from forming. Your skin is left looking healthy, smooth, and soft.

Recommended for:

Skin Need: Dryness, Pimples

Directions:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • So wash your face then apply a thin layer (think pea-size amount) over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
  • If you’re heading outside, for goodness sake wear sunscreen.

Salicylic Acid (0.5%)
Water C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate Emulsifying Wax NF Dimethicone PPG-10 Cetyl Ether C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Methyl Gluceth-20 Cetearyl Alcohol Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract Phenyl Trimethicone Steareth-21 Isoceteth-20 Polyacrylamide Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer Glycerin Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Fragrance C13-14 Isoparaffin Cetearyl Glucoside Laureth-7 Pentaerythrityl Tetra Di T Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate Benzalkonium Chloride Disodium EDTA Propylene Glycol Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylancium Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract

Warnings:

For external use only.

Is good for allergic skin?
Is this product good for dryness after a shower?
Iss this product good for combination skin?
Start your review of Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Control Moisturizer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...night routine. I definitely recommend this product because it helps with moisturizing and also acme I would say its not too expensive but its a little pricey. :)” in reviews
“...well. I have had bad acne since using it and it moisturizes my sensitive/dry skin so well. I wear it at night and under makeup in the day wheni have a breakout. It's great, it works and is affordable. ” in reviews
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Control Moisturizer uploaded by Sabrina R.
I absolutely love this moisturizer! Not only does it smell good, it goes on even and is very light. When I put it on in the morning, it lasts all day. It helps protect your face from dryness (sometimes I have that problem) and it really works great. Throughout the day it doesn't seem like it is on my face at all. You should get it, its not pricey and you can find it at any store just about. I could say more about it but this review is already long. Ask me anything about it!
New York
As much as I use more expensive creams, this is always a classic, reasonably priced item I keep coming back to. It leaves skin feeling moisturized, refreshed, and clean all at the same time- which is something I’ve yet to experience with any other product. I would highly recommend if you have finicky combination skin and breakouts every now and then! Really is the best of both worlds.
charlotte
I have combination skin so some oil free stuff are a little bit to dry for my skin which this I feel is one of them. And I have tried the ones with more oil infused in them but they are just TOO oily. So it’s a really weird spot for me but this moisturizer lasts all day and it isn’t heavy so if you wear make up this would really be a good one to use.
Scottsboro
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Control Moisturizer uploaded by Nikkismith R.
I’m IN LOVE WITH THIS! I use it every night it helps so much with keeping my face moisturized at night and even during the day you could use it! It’s not sticky when you apply it! I definitely recommend this product, I buy a bottle every month to 2 months it’s so great ❤️
Columbia, MO
I used to use this product in highschool, and I thought it was good for me. But looking back, this product is one of the reasons I have dry skin. I did not know this contains a high amount of alcohol, it dried my face out so much that I thought I had oily skin for years but turns out that I have dry skin and hate this product
Texas
It does not cause irritation, and has helped fight the redness in my skin dramatically. Slowly but surely, my acne has been clearing up a lot more after following up with this after my cleanser. I would most definitely recommend to anyone who has sensitive and oily skin, salicylic acid does wonders.
Ewing, NJ
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Control Moisturizer uploaded by Shaasia G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve been using this product for about a week now and so far so good. I have a combination of oily and dry skin and this gives me great moisture with out making me oily it gives me smooth skin and actually does treat acne break outs I’ve seen results in my blemishes I will continue to purchase
Laguna hills, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been using this for the past few months !! I bought this on a whim and almost 6 months later my skin is better than ever. It’s smooth, glowing, and my acne scars are actually fading! I’m really pleased with this product and will stick with it for a long time to come!
Belchertown, MA
i am absolutely in love with this clean and clear acne control moisturizer. i started using this moisturizer a few years ago when i would get super bad acne flare ups and i haven’t stopped using it since. a huge plus is that it’s oil free so you don’t have to worry about it blocking your pores. this stuff is such a steal for the price you get it at.
Georgia
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been using this moisturizer day/night which I absolute love it! It really helped my acne fade away. I was struggling with acne ever since elementary. This is a very easy moisturizer to find in your local Walmart. Would recommend it to my acne girls!:)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
oklahoma
il y a un an
Kristen S. • il y a un an
It’s a lotion with salicylic acid, its light and not greasy so it doesn’t add to or cause any breakouts. It’s not so much of a way to clear up acne but a way to keep your skin moisturized and help keep the acne at bay.. hope this helps :)