BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Say goodbye to breakouts. Say goodbye to dry. Advantage Acne Control Moisturizer replenishes your skin with moisture while working to clear-up breakouts and help keep new ones from forming. Your skin is left looking healthy, smooth, and soft.

Recommended for:

Skin Need: Dryness, Pimples

Directions:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • So wash your face then apply a thin layer (think pea-size amount) over your face. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
  • If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
  • If you’re heading outside, for goodness sake wear sunscreen.

Salicylic Acid (0.5%)
Water C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate Emulsifying Wax NF Dimethicone PPG-10 Cetyl Ether C12-15 Alkyl Lactate Methyl Gluceth-20 Cetearyl Alcohol Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract Phenyl Trimethicone Steareth-21 Isoceteth-20 Polyacrylamide Phenoxyethanol Cetyl Lactate Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer Glycerin Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Fragrance C13-14 Isoparaffin Cetearyl Glucoside Laureth-7 Pentaerythrityl Tetra Di T Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate Benzalkonium Chloride Disodium EDTA Propylene Glycol Butylene Glycol Capryloyl Glycine Sarcosine Cinnamomum Zeylancium Bark Extract Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract Portulaca Oleracea Extract

Warnings:

For external use only.

• i just started using biore charcoal acne cleanser and it ...2 Answers
  • I have acne prone skin. Does it really work ? I've tried ...1 Answers
  • I recently discover that i have stress acne. Would this h...1 Answers
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Control Moisturizer
  • "I use this everyday daily its part of my morning and night routine. I definitely recommend this product because it helps with moisturizing and also acme I would say its not too expensive but its a little pricey. :)" in 120 reviews
  • "I've been using this for 2 years now. It works so well. I have had bad acne since using it and it moisturizes my sensitive/dry skin so well. I wear it at night and under makeup in the day wheni have a breakout. It's great, it works and is affordable. " in 114 reviews
Merceades S.
Anderson, SC
I have mixed feelings about this product. I felt like my skin overall had gotten softer and my current acne at the time was fading...

But I felt it was so drying and heavy at the same time my skin would produce more oil to compensate and I would break out all over again.

If you have normal- combination I believe this would work but oily or really dry skin this would be a no go.
amber f.
Beech Grove, IN
I have been using this moisturizer for years and its the only one that really works on my skin. I have mild acne and when I use this regularly, my skin stays relatively clear. I do notice that if I dont use it a day or two, i will get a minor breakout, so consistent use is key to this product working well.

The consistency of this is a bit runny, so if you prefer a thick lotiony moisturizer, this isnt the product for you. It is very gentle and doesn't burn or tingle like other acne products. SO i would 100% recommend this for anyone with acne-prone skin!
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
This is an amazing moisturizer. It keeps my skin looking fresh and moist but at the same time it targets my blemishes and fights them throughout the day. It never leaves my skin oily and it certainly never clogs my pores. Within a couple days of use, my blemishes are gone and my skin looks healthy and bright.
Bailey B.
Ankeny, IA
This is a great, everyday moisturizer that I used all throughout the day when my face is feeling a little dry. It doesn’t leave around an oily residue like lots of others lotions I’ve used in the past. It definitely helps prevent breakouts and it’s a staple to my beauty that I will continue! Definitely within budget if a college student and lasts awhile!
AJ P.
Greenville
A great product! Personally I love the scent. It smells so fresh and clean. The price is very reasonable. The packaging is okay. It’s durable and sturdy. My first impressions of this product is it helps keep my face looking healthy and moisturized.
Claribel B.
Parlier, CA
I love this moisturizer perfect for when I’m breaking out and moisturizing my skin super gentle never leaves my skin dry I would definitely buy this again it was become my holy grail and I would recommend it it’s perfect and for the price you can’t beat it
Jaime P.
Oradell, NJ
This is one of the best drugstore/affordable moisturizers  for acne prone skin! It can be drying if overused (multiple times a day) but I did not have a problem with it when used everyday. Using this regularly, I noticed that my skin maintains itself and it is the BEST moisturizer to use under makeup for my oily/combination skin. This also sinks into the skin very quickly and does not leave a greasy feeling to the skin. Will always be my go-to/holy grail!
Jessica N.
Sheridan, WY
I love this moisturizer! I use this daily morning and night and it manages to keep my skin clear and healthy! I purchased at my local drugstore which is very handy to me because I do not live close to a bigger city. I would definitely recommend this to other people!
kareli p.
i bought this in an attempt to clear up my skin and i believe it works! it only takes a little to get my face covered. i bought it at target and wow my skin clears up fast. i use it twice a day and it makes me feel refreshed. i highly recommend using this product!
Venus L.
I’m giving this product a five star rating since it has really worked for me and has never given me any problems! It really hydrated my dry skin and made a really good job at maintaining it clean! I’m happy with the results!
Samantha A.
Doral, FL
Is this product really moisturizing? I'm afraid the salycilic acid will make my skin dry.
Taylor F.
I was wondering if this is very hydrating and actually helps breakouts
Jherrica S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this product have a tingly feeling as it works?
Karen S.
Weatherford, OK
I don't really have super acne prone skin (except for around that time of the month). Would this help simply with dry skin? I just want something that keeps my face moisturized because I'm working on taking better care of my skin to prevent fine lines and wrinkles.
Grace F.
Does this moisturizer break anyone else out? I'm not sure if it was this product or another one.

back