BY CLEAN & CLEAR #22 in Acne Treatments

100% of people had clearer skin in as little as 1 day. The Clean & Clear Acne Control Kit contains: Benzoyl peroxide acne cleanser 4 fl oz Salicylic acid acne medication moisturizer 2 fl oz Salicylic acid acne medicine treatment 0.5 fl oz Clean & Clear®, experts in skin care, has developed a unique combination of three different acne-fighting technologies that fight the multiple causes of acne to keep your skin looking healthy and beautiful. Acne Control Cleanser The 1st step to your acne-fighting regimen is the powerful daily cleanser to combat multiple causes of acne.  This gentle facial cleanser goes beyond just cleansing skin to penetrate to the pores with Benzoyl Peroxide to fight bacteria.  It keeps fighting breakouts long after washing your face.  In a clinical study, break outs were reduced by 53%.* Acne Control Moisturizer see more...

Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Control Kit
  • "But I loved the moisturizer and the spot treatment so I continued to use those two products and just bought the 3-in-1 Exfoliating Face Wash from the same line and had much better results." in 6 reviews
Amanda G.
Lone Oak, TX
This set of Clean and Clear acne treatment system is probably my favorite everyday acne system. The face wash works so well and really does reduce breakouts. My face just feels ckean after I use it. The spot treatment is amazing as well and when I do have a breakout this spot treatment really does reduce the breakout time and increases healing. Overall, this is a very affordable system that works brilliantly. [product:clean-&-clear-advantage-acne-control-kit]
Amanda K.
GRANGER, IN
I cant really say my face is oily it dry. It depends on the day and weather. But a major thing is the product I use on my face. This product never made it oily or dry and worked great with my face. I don't have bad acne but the occasional spots so I like to stay on top of it To be proactive.ive recommended this system to several and their feedback is the same, they love it and it doesn't make their face oily or dry.
Cassie C.
Review for: 1 Kit more...
This whole kit is awful. It's not worth it in the slightest. It burned my skin and I saw zero difference in my acne. It was such a waste of money! I've used kits that were literally half the price and my whole face changed literally overnight. With this, it was just pain and suffering the entire process. I threw it out and I swear my skin was better after I threw it away. I got it from Walgreens I think. DO NOT BUY THIS it is absolutely awful.
Tabby M.
Sioux Falls
Review for: Clean & Clear® Advantage Acne Control Kit more...
This was my start to skincare. I didn’t know what I needed to handle my skincare issues but this came in a kit which was convenient. Seemingly effective for the age that I used it (12-16), but looking back on it was disappointing. It didn’t target the areas that I needed - hydration and spot treatment - so I take blame for not being more consumer savvy. Generally unimpressed.
Hayley C.
Seattle
This product works somewhat. I’ve had issues with the cleanser, because after a week or two of use, the ingredients separate and I can no longer use it. The lotion works well to clear acne, however it does leave the skin dry and did lead to some peeling on my forehead and nose. The spot treatment works well though. The whole trio did not really clear up my acne or even prevent it, but it did keep my skin from being too oily.
Jasmine C.
Los Angeles
I am rating this five stars solely based off the moisturizer that is included in this kit. The moisturizer is for sale by itself which I would totally recommend buying, the other products in this kit are subpar compared to that moisturizer. The moisturizer hydrates your skin and clears acne at the same time.
Christy W.
Fletcher, NC
I give this product a 3 star rating not because it wasn't a good product but because it wasn't a good product for me personally. I have very sensitive skin and because of my issue with this it dried my skin out completely and caused redness on my face. So all I can honestly say about this product is that if you have very sensitive skin I wouldn't advise use of this product but I can't say anything bad I do believe other than drying my face and causing the redness of skin it would if been a great product for me but because of this I had to give it a 3 star.
Glorianna B.
Conroe, TX
I started using clean and clear in middle school once my breakouts got really bad. Clean and clear really helped me through out school with getting rid of my breakouts or even better, helping them stay away. I do have an allergy to the product to where if I leave it on for too long my skin will start to look very red, almost light purple but it goes away within 5 minutes and really works wonders on my face. This product does dry my skin out but because it keeps my face so clear, I dont even mind at all.
Sarah D.
Review for: 1 Kit more...
This product made my eyes swell shut the morning after I used it. I'm not sure what it is that caused this reaction, but if you have sensitive skin, I would avoid this product. However, my sister uses it and loves it!
Izzy T.
Wesley Chapel
So this is a major throwback for me. I️ used this when I️ was going through puberty and it did work however, I️t wasn’t enough for my skin if that makes sense? I️ blame my hormones for taking over this product because I’ve seen people I️ know use I️t and I️t works wonders on them. I️ haven’t tried this now as an adult because my skin isn’t as bad as now it was as a teen. I️ would definitely recommend this for pre-teens/ teenagers.
Kaylee F.
Eugene, OR
So does this actually work for most or does it make most break out more ?
Ashley E.
Charlotte, NC
Does this really work? I just got this in the mail so I'm kind of nervous.
Cayla B.
Cleveland, GA
Does this kit work good?
Shannon F.
Castleblayney, Co. Monaghan
Would this be too harsh on sensitive skin?
US-005375 Noelis G.