BY CLEAN & CLEAR #23 in Acne Treatments

100% of people had clearer skin in as little as 1 day. The Clean & Clear Acne Control Kit contains: Benzoyl peroxide acne cleanser 4 fl oz Salicylic acid acne medication moisturizer 2 fl oz Salicylic acid acne medicine treatment 0.5 fl oz Clean & Clear®, experts in skin care, has developed a unique combination of three different acne-fighting technologies that fight the multiple causes of acne to keep your skin looking healthy and beautiful. Acne Control Cleanser The 1st step to your acne-fighting regimen is the powerful daily cleanser to combat multiple causes of acne.  This gentle facial cleanser goes beyond just cleansing skin to penetrate to the pores with Benzoyl Peroxide to fight bacteria.  It keeps fighting breakouts long after washing your face.  In a clinical study, break outs were reduced by 53%.* Acne Control Moisturizer see more...

• What do you think about this kit? Clean & Clear Advantage Acne C...1 Answers
  • Does really work?1 Answers
  • Is it true that it is good?2 Answers
Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Control Kit
  • "But I loved the moisturizer and the spot treatment so I continued to use those two products and just bought the 3-in-1 Exfoliating Face Wash from the same line and had much better results." in 6 reviews
Amber G.
Amber G.
Merrillville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have light to moderate acne on my cheeks forehead and temple areas. Before I purchased the kit I was routinely using the spot treatment which worked wonders. However when I started breaking out more than I could keep up with, with just the spot treatment I decide to go ahead and buy the whole set. It cleared up my face pretty well but after about a week or 2 of continuous use (twice a day) I noticed it was no longer working for me and I began to break out more than before. I even tried washing less (once a day) but to no avail I still broke out more. It may work better for someone with light acne. And I may need something stronger or maybe weaker.
Brittnee W.
Brittnee W.
Amarillo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have suddenly, at 30, gotten acne. Not just a breakout here and there. Acne. I work for a Skincare brand and our stuff wasn't even working. I have tried everything! Then a friend told me to try this. I didn't want to honestly because it was drugstore and in my head "it wasn't going to work". OMG! Overnight y'all! My face changed overnight! I about had a heart attack when I looked in the mirror! It is soooo reasonably priced that anyone could own it. If you have tried everything and nothing is working, try this! It's been a miracle for me!
sasha d.
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
When I was younger and had more acne I was trying everything on the market to clear it up. After purchasing this I was so disappointed. It was so harsh on your skin and made me dry out every time I used i around a pimple area. They also have a face lotion that has the acne medicine in it and having the lotion on my cheeks was so strong it actually made my eyes water. It did clear up the pimples, but I did not think it was worth all the other problems that come with using this product.
Erin B.
Erin B.
This product is what i swear by. I love every single one of these products and use them all the time. These products just seem to really work with my skin. The only reason I did not give a 5-star review is that the price IS a bit much for the amount of product you receive. This may be due to the convenience of having this set of products all packaged together, but I find I really budget the products and save them when I can because for me, it is on the pricier side.
Tia S.
Tia S.
Saint Regis, MT
My son is going through puberty and I bought him this kit to see if it would make a difference but unfortunately we bought it three days ago and all I can say is he hasn't had any more breakout but I haven't noticed any change in what he already had before using product so if it gets better I'll write another review!! Fingers crossed that it works
Cassidy P.
Cassidy P.
Raleigh, NC
Not for you if you have super sensitive skin. Have been using this stuff for years, from teens to adult. The spot treatment stuff works immediately. I I feel a pimple coming on I'll put it on and it will be gone by the morning usually. Kind of harsh on skin,so test out a little patch first. Stings me a little but I power through. Works very well.
Christian A.
Christian A.
Bolingbrook, IL
I have been using the Clean and Clear Advantage Acne Control Kit since 2012 and I've yet to experience anything less than excellent results. anytime I see acme, I apply a layer of all the products and it usually vanishes within two to three days! I would recommend to anyone who's looking for a reliable facial cleansing product.
Chelsey M.
Chelsey M.
Pinckney, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
i have a bunch on acne more than you can imagine. then i found this i i loved it i am a first time but i will repeat to use it i bought it at tj max for about $20 it looks really good in the package really pretty i recommend it to anyone who has a lot and i mean A LOT OF ACNE. i hope you love it as much as i did
Jill E.
Jill E.
Jackson, TN
I have used this product in the past and do think it helped clean my skin. I have sense moved to a more gentle cleanser now that my breakouts are only happening once a month. I did like that everything was packaged together but thought I went through some products faster than others in the package.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good kit for someone who had mild acne. I struggled with acne when I was younger and this helped for a while, but personally I needed a more intense treatment. However, I loved the way this made my face feel. The wash and lotion are wonderful. The spot treatment is also fantastic.
Kaylee F.
Kaylee F.
Eugene, OR
So does this actually work for most or does it make most break out more ?
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Castleblayney, Co. Monaghan
Would this be too harsh on sensitive skin?
Cayla B.
Cayla B.
Cleveland, GA
Does this kit work good?
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Charlotte, NC
Does this really work? I just got this in the mail so I'm kind of nervous.
US-005375 Noelis G.