BY CLEAN & CLEAR #39 in Acne Treatments

Don't let acne get you down! CLEAN & CLEAR ADVANTAGE® Acne Control Kit comes complete with new formulations to help prevent and fight acne breakouts without over-drying skin.  This 3-step regimen treats existing acne while helping to prevent new breakouts from forming. The treatment works to reduce acne fast. Pimples hurt less in 2 hours and look better in 4 hours.
Step 1:  Acne Control Cleanser clears away dirt and oil, while helping to prevent the development of new acne breakouts.

Step 2: Fast Acting Treatment penetrates into the pores to help clear existing acne breakouts and fight oiliness and shine to keep skin looking fresh and clean.

Step 3: Hydrating Gel Moisturizer nourishes skin with ingredients that fight dryness and keep skin looking healthy.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Oil, Pimples, Dryness

Direction:

Acne Control Cleanser:

Wet face.  Gently massage all over face, avoiding eye area.  Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.  If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.

Fast Acting Treatment:

Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product.
Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.

Hydrating Gel Moisturizer:

After cleansing, smooth evenly over face.

Acne Control Cleanser: Benzoyl Peroxide 5%
Fast Acting Treatment: Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5%
Acne Control Cleanser: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Zinc Lactate, Steareth-2, Glycerin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Laureth-4, BHT, Menthol

Fast Acting Treatment: Water, Carbomer Homopolymer type B, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Laureth-4, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose

Hydrating Gel Moisturizer: Water, Dimethicone  Glycerin, DimethiconeNinyl Dime, Polyacrylamide, Cetearyl Olivate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Benzyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Dimethiconol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Dimethicone Crosspoly,  Chlorphenesin Carbomer, Laureth-7, Fragrance, C12-14 Pareth-12, Sodium Hydroxide

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product

• skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time.  If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
  • avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
  • avoid contact with the eyes, lips, and mouth. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
  • avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
  • skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling.  Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or inlower concentration.

Do not use if you

• have very sensitive skin
  • are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
  • Stop use and ask a doctor if
  • irritation becomes severe.

Keep out of reach of children.  If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

• What do you think about this kit? Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne...1 Answers
  • I have really bad hormonal, cystic acne. I’ve tried that Clean an...1 Answers
  • Does really work?1 Answers
Brianna S.
Walker, LA
I bought this kit at ulta in the clearance area for only $5. I was skeptical at first but I gave it a try. I ended up actually really loving this whole kit. My face always felt minty fresh after the wash scrub. Then the lotion helped a lot due to the fact that I have pretty dry skin. I really love the lotion for the winter time! Lastly the little tube of the acne spot treatment really does work so fast. If I ever got a pimple I’d put the spot treatment on it and in hours I noticed a reduce in it. I love this stuff and finding it so cheap was a plus. Such a great skin care kit that isn’t so expensive!
Sam S.
San Diego
It's not the best 3 step treatment for acne put there but if you're on a budget and really need an acne regime, this one is the best for when you're low on cash. I often find it on sale. I have however noticed that they changed what goes in the package so the steps were different types of acne fighting medication in different versions of the box set (i.e. a sylic acid + cleaner + toner instead of benzo peroxide + cleaner + sylic acid)
Anna R.
Montrose
My skin was super broken out due to hormones changes. This 3 step system cleared it up without a week or two. And keeps my acne away. I usually do the face wash daily in the shower and the lotion at night. I have used the smaller bottle as much. But not even using the whole system my skin is amazing. I will definitely purchase again, especially for the great price!!
Jenni E.
Napoleon, OH
My husband used this for a while to help clear up his adult acne before switching to a different brand. This helped but we found that for the price we could purchase another kit and get longer use out of it. Also, it was hard to find the products individually so if he ran out of one we needed to buy a whole kit instead of just the one product even if we had the others still. I am still giving it 4 stars because it worked, and that maybe have been out stores in this area not carrying the products.
Sarah C.
I have always had good luck with clean and clear. Their acne products are all around good. My expectations of the products were met within three to four days of using the products. I think the smell of the products could be adjusted they have a slight chemical smell. But they are overall a good products for acne. Especially if your a teen on a budget.
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
If I have any small pimples or areas of acne, I always purchase this product to use! It gets rid of any redness, soreness, or swelling that comes along with pimples. It does burn when you first apply it because the area is sore. But after the slight tingling, and after you give it some time, it will clear up the area!
Izzy H.
Rainier, WA
I got this kit hoping to help with a flare up of acne all over my face. It helped however it did also dry out my skin a bit after using it regularly. The instructions said to cut down on the product if it begins to dry my skin out so I began using less at that point. Worked pretty good.
Britt D.
Coeur d Alene, ID
I bought this kit on a whim because I was breaking out special bad I didn't know what to do. I'm so glad I did. Not only did it help clear my face but it did it in a few days. And now every time I struggle to clear up my face I turn to this kit to help me. It has been a life saver.
Christy W.
Fletcher, NC
I give this product a 3 star rating not because it wasn't a good product but because it wasn't a good product for me personally. I have very sensitive skin and because of my issue with this it dried my skin out completely and caused redness on my face. So all I can honestly say about this product is that if you have very sensitive skin I wouldn't advise use of this product but I can't say anything bad I do believe other than drying my face and causing the redness of skin it would if been a great product for me but because of this I had to give it a 3 star.
Chelsea H.
Marmet, WV
Was excited to try it mostly because of the packaging as it looked really great but unfortunately it did not work well for me. It mostly dried my face out and it also burnt when applied. The spot treatment did close to nothing after applied. I would not purchase again. The price is too much for how little it does.
Kaylee F.
Eugene, OR
So does this actually work for most or does it make most break out more ?
Ashley E.
Charlotte, NC
Does this really work? I just got this in the mail so I'm kind of nervous.
Cayla B.
Lula, GA
Does this kit work good?
Shannon F.
Castleblayney, Co. Monaghan
Would this be too harsh on sensitive skin?
US-005375 Noelis G.