BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Don't let acne get you down! CLEAN & CLEAR ADVANTAGE® Acne Control Kit comes complete with new formulations to help prevent and fight acne breakouts without over-drying skin.  This 3-step regimen treats existing acne while helping to prevent new breakouts from forming. The treatment works to reduce acne fast. Pimples hurt less in 2 hours and look better in 4 hours.
Step 1:  Acne Control Cleanser clears away dirt and oil, while helping to prevent the development of new acne breakouts.

Step 2: Fast Acting Treatment penetrates into the pores to help clear existing acne breakouts and fight oiliness and shine to keep skin looking fresh and clean.

Step 3: Hydrating Gel Moisturizer nourishes skin with ingredients that fight dryness and keep skin looking healthy.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Oil, Pimples, Dryness

Direction:

Acne Control Cleanser:

Wet face.  Gently massage all over face, avoiding eye area.  Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.  If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.

Fast Acting Treatment:

Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product.
Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.

Hydrating Gel Moisturizer:

After cleansing, smooth evenly over face.

Acne Control Cleanser: Benzoyl Peroxide 5%
Fast Acting Treatment: Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5%
Acne Control Cleanser: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Zinc Lactate, Steareth-2, Glycerin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Laureth-4, BHT, Menthol

Fast Acting Treatment: Water, Carbomer Homopolymer type B, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Laureth-4, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose

Hydrating Gel Moisturizer: Water, Dimethicone  Glycerin, DimethiconeNinyl Dime, Polyacrylamide, Cetearyl Olivate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Benzyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Dimethiconol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Dimethicone Crosspoly,  Chlorphenesin Carbomer, Laureth-7, Fragrance, C12-14 Pareth-12, Sodium Hydroxide

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product

• skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time.  If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
  • avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
  • avoid contact with the eyes, lips, and mouth. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
  • avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
  • skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling.  Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or inlower concentration.

Do not use if you

• have very sensitive skin
  • are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
  • Stop use and ask a doctor if
  • irritation becomes severe.

Keep out of reach of children.  If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

• I have really bad hormonal, cystic acne. I’ve tried that ...2 Answers
  • What do you think about this kit? Clean & Clear® Advanta...1 Answers
  • Does really work?1 Answers
Buy on iHerb*
Traé H.
Waco, TX
This product works really well. The only down fall to this is that it stains your clothes. The benzoyl peroxide bleaches it and there is no turning back from there. I ended up having to strategically put my clothes on either before I washed my face and risk it getting on there or afterwards. Either way there is a risk of ruining your clothes which is ultimately why I stopped using it. It works great! I’m just no willing to to sacrifice my clothes.
Jazmyn H.
Fort Myers
I absolutely love this product! I have struggled with acne for my entire life and nothing has ever worked. Then on a whim I tried this product and it worked so well! I have combo skin and have had literally every type of acne known to man, and thanks to this product it has pretty much completely cleared. I still get hormonal acne every now and again, but they’re definitely less aggravated. The kit is a bit pricy (~$20), but it comes with everything you need and lasts about a month and a half. For me personally, it took about a month for my face to get used to the kit (no stinging, redness, etc), and it took about 2-3 month of this and using a daily toner to get the results I wanted but it was definitely worth it!
Karina H.
Valencia, CA
It’s a really good product and would totally recommend!! I would also use the fast oil ointment that they have at the same time. I have bought it multiple times and it lasts for a very long time. The face cleanser kinda dries out my skin but I have naturally really dry skin so I’m used to it. The moisturizer could be a little bit stronger but it’s really good for the price!!!
Tashayla W.
Irving
(Clean & Clear 3 in 1 exfoliating cleanser) couldn’t find this product searching so I had to upload a picture and title for you guys my honest opinion on this is it exfoliates good but not much of a cleanser if that’s what your looking for it gets the job done but doesn’t fully freshens the face as it needs . Overall rate it 6/10 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Anna R.
Montrose, CO
My skin was super broken out due to hormonal changes. This 3 step system cleared it up within a week or two. And keeps my acne away. I usually do the face wash daily in the shower and the lotion at night. I haven’t used the smaller bottle as much. But not even using the whole system my skin is amazing. I will definitely purchase again, especially for the great price!!
Jenni E.
Napoleon, OH
My husband used this for a while to help clear up his adult acne before switching to a different brand. This helped but we found that for the price we could purchase another kit and get longer use out of it. Also, it was hard to find the products individually so if he ran out of one we needed to buy a whole kit instead of just the one product even if we had the others still. I am still giving it 4 stars because it worked, and that maybe have been out stores in this area not carrying the products.
Jordana A.
San Francisco
Very harsh on the skin but very effective at beating my break outs! Watch out because the benzoyl peroxide will stain your towels, and it will leave your skin pretty red for a few minutes after using it, but it keeps my skin clear! It's so cheap too, definitely worth the price and it keeps my skin in check.
Ashlyn W.
Radford
This acne treatment kit is one of my go to products when I notice my acne starting to act up. Clean and clears products never seem to let me down and they get my skin back in its best shape in a very short amount of time. If you need a fast acting acne control kit then I highly recommend clean and clear!
Eliza H.
Fisty, KY
Every single product I try from clean and clear breaks me out. I have tried several of their products including this one and it still breaks me out. Their products are affordable and I really wanted them to work for me, but the products breaks me out within the next day of using product.
Keiko P.
N Billerica, MA
I have sensitive skin. This product irritated my skin and made it hurt and turn red. It didn’t get rid of acne, possibly just made it worse. I was very disappointed in this product. It was pricey to top it all off. Would not recommend, especially if you have sensitive skin.
Kaylee F.
Eugene, OR
So does this actually work for most or does it make most break out more ?
Cayla B.
Lula, GA
Does this kit work good?
Ashley E.
Charlotte, NC
Does this really work? I just got this in the mail so I'm kind of nervous.
Shannon F.
Castleblayney, Co. Monaghan
Would this be too harsh on sensitive skin?
US-005375 Noelis G.