BY CLEAN & CLEAR

CLEAN & CLEAR ADVANTAGE® 3-in-1 Foaming Acne Wash goes beyond cleansing to treat acne as you wash, while working to help prevent future breakouts. This formula contains max-strength acne-fighting Salicylic Acid, to thoroughly cleanse skin and help prevent future pimples.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Pump some cleanser onto wet palms.
  • Gently massage the cleanser all over your face, avoiding the eye area.
  • Rinse thoroughly then, pat your fabulous face dry with a towel.

Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium hydroxide, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Polyquatemium-7, Citric Acid

Samantha B.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a holy grail for me. I used to break out often and it was getting to the point where I felt like nothing was working anymore. Once I tried this, my skin actually started clearing up. My skin is the clearest it’s been in YEARS and I’m 22. My chin is my biggest issue and it’s recently been damn near perfect except for one little break out thanks to mother nature. If you wanna clear up your skin do yourself a favor and try this.
Emily H.
Council Bluffs
Clean and Clear’s Advanced Acne Control face wash is my number 1 facial cleanser. While I try to use different cleansers when I’m not breaking out, I always come crawling back to this one because it’s just the best. It leaves you feeling so clean and literally makes your pimples go away as fast as they popped up! Love love love this product!
India l.
It cleaned my skin very well. it left it a little dry but that is normal for my oily skin when I wash it it usually feels a bit dry, since all the nasty moisture is gone. It was sensitive on my ski, it was effective, i did like the squeaky clean feeling i got after using it. It foams up really nicely which makes it easy to apply on the face. It had the normal smell very faint. It was a good price, the product id very easy to find. I don't think dry skin individuals will like this product so much. I f you have dry skin and you still use it, follow it by a very good thick moisturizer.
Kaleb F.
Boston
This is a great quality daily acne cleanser. I, like many adults, still have acne and blemishes on my skin but with this gentle yet powerful daily cleanser, I am noticing way fewer breakouts and very little spot acne. This cleanser really does a great job in reversing breakouts after they have started and in preventing breakouts from ever having a chance.

I have naturally pretty good skin that isn’t super prone to acne or breaking out, but I have definitely noticed clearer skin since I’ve been using this cleanser daily.
Tracy J.
Brooklyn, NY
The first time I started getting acne, I got this cleanser and it seemed okay at first. The price is within a reasonable range and it does help keep away breakouts. However, I noticed that it made my skin extremely dry afterward and no matter how much moisturizer I put on, it would still irritate my skin. Wouldn't really recommend this product if you have mild to severe acne.
Ashley D.
Seal Beach, CA
I get pretty irritating hormonal acne on my forehead and I use this product every other day during AF. While it helps heal the acne, It leaves my skin extremely dry. I would definitely recommend having a good oil or moisturizer handy when using this product.
•🌼Gabrielle S.
Bethany
I have been using this product for as long as I remember and I ABSOLUTELY love it!! Clean & Clear has always been my overall pick on acne medication. This product seems to target the areas where my acne is the worst & make it disappear in no time!
Alex P.
It did not help at all and I don't have really bad acne I get it here and there but since I started using this I've been getting more than I usually do which sucks so I've decided to stop using it. This was a waste of money if I'm being honest.
Colleen M.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Used this for about a year and cleared a lot of my acne and breakouts! Doesn’t dry out your skin, feel super clean after using it! Got rid of what ever makeup was left that wipe couldn’t get. Super affordable! I usually bought it at Walmart or cvs
Abigail F.
It cleans up some of my acne. I don’t have a whole lot of acne. It got rid of 1/2 of it. If you have a bunch of acne it’s not going to be that effective. It foams up which is a big plus because I feel more cleansed after using it.
Alice s.
Charlotte, NC
How long does it take to work?
Adri M.
California
Does this make you break out?
Sarra L.
Motley, MN
Is this better for preventing, or treating acne?
Renae S.
Is this okay for people with dry skin?
Madeline  M.
Baytown, TX
Does it really control your acne?