BY CLEAN & CLEAR #97 in Facial Cleansers

CLEAN & CLEAR ADVANTAGE® 3-in-1 Foaming Acne Wash goes beyond cleansing to treat acne as you wash, while working to help prevent future breakouts. This formula contains max-strength acne-fighting Salicylic Acid, to thoroughly cleanse skin and help prevent future pimples.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Pump some cleanser onto wet palms.
  • Gently massage the cleanser all over your face, avoiding the eye area.
  • Rinse thoroughly then, pat your fabulous face dry with a towel.

Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium hydroxide, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Polyquatemium-7, Citric Acid

Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Control 3-in-1 Foaming Face Wash
  • "Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Control 3-in-1 Foaming wash is one of my favorite facial wash for acne. Of-course just like any facial wash, it kind of breaks out at first but it was gone within a week. Also the foam was a big plus to my sensitive skin." in 41 reviews
Maya R.
Ithaca, NY
I have tried multiple Clean & Clear acne cleansing washes and they all dry me out so much. I’m pretty dry anyway, so I didn’t realize it was this until I ran out of it. Upon running out, within a week my skin wasn’t as dry and I stopped breaking out. I was doing the rest of my face routine as normal and the results just kept getting better. This made me feel clean and I thought it was working, but in reality it was giving me zits & worse skin! It’s affordable, so check it out if your acne is bad, it may work for you skin, but as someone who only gets occasional zits, this wasn’t for me.
LaShae B.
Galesburg , IL
After using this for about a week I do see my face has cleared up and feels like my pores might be shrinking. The packaging says it’s a foaming cleanser but I haven’t got it to foam out of the pump and getting it to lather takes some work and excess product as well. I’ll continue to use until I run out but may keep trying to find somethjng that does what it says but really I’m not disappointed I have combination oily skin and lately I’ve been having to make sure I either exfoliate every few days and use a good moisturizer
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
This stuff also clears my face within a matter of days!! It succeeded my expectations!! It truly clears your skin and is gentle! It only costs a few dollars, and you get a decently sized bottle. You can use it with other treatments and it doesn’t harm your skin. My face always feels fresh and clean after using! Their packaging is simple, yet inviting! I do love this stuff and would recommend anyone who suffers breakouts to give it a try!! I will certainly buy this product again!!
Steph F.
New Haven, CT
Because of my severe eczema, I can only use this when I am going through a breakout on my skin. Typically I break out most during my period. I love that it has the pump so it’s easily accessible if I see my face is breaking out or extra oily. Just put a dab on my hand and rub it on the politest spots and rinse it and I am ready to go. Moisturize afterwards if you suffer from dry skin like I do. Anything that foams is no good for eczema.
Mariah C.
I got this not because I have a ton of acne, but to get rid of blackheads and clogged pores. It contains salicylic acid which is supposed to help break down blackheads quickly and effectively.
However, using this product actually caused me to breakout. It took a little while to figure out what was causing it because I didn’t figure anti acne face wash would cause acne, but after a few eliminations I figured out that was it. Won’t be buying again.
Samantha B.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a holy grail for me. I used to break out often and it was getting to the point where I felt like nothing was working anymore. Once I tried this, my skin actually started clearing up. My skin is the clearest it’s been in YEARS and I’m 22. My chin is my biggest issue and it’s recently been damn near perfect except for one little break out thanks to mother nature. If you wanna clear up your skin do yourself a favor and try this.
Ashley S.
Hebron, KY
This skin care product works very well and closes my pores and reduces their size while also getting rid of my acne. This product is a little harsh on my face so I don’t use it every day (I use it every other day) but if I go too long without using it my face breaks out. Overall I think it works but I like to use it on my nose where my pores are the largest just to make them smaller.
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
I use this every night in the shower when I wash my face.  It's the best drugstore acne wash I have ever used.  It reminds me of the Murad acne face wash, but it's much cheaper.  I think it helps prevent small pimples and blackheads, but it doesn't help with the occasional cystic pimples that I get.  Other than that, it's a really good acne wash.
Courtney S.
Santa Ana, CA
This product is horrible and made me break out worse! I only used this product twice. First day was fine, I had high hopes for it. Second day, I was a bit iffy about it because it made my face feel extremely hot right after I applied it. Later on in the evening, my face felt extremely hot, was visually red, and had raised bumps. Now three days after I stopped using the product my face is still very irritated, bumpy, and painfully dry.
Sierra P.
Rocky Mount, NC
Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Control 3-in-1 Foaming Face Wash This product is really good it helps with my acne every time I have problems. I would recommend this to everybody who is having trouble controlling acne. I bought this product at Walmart, it’s really cheap. And when it runs out, i will buy it again because it’s amazing!!
Alice s.
Charlotte, NC
How long does it take to work?
Phallon F.
Wagoner, OK
I have major stress breakouts. Will this help with stress breakouts?
Brittany D.
Odessa, MO
Does this actually work because I have acne and have never been able to find a treatment that works for my skin so I was curious if this would be a good product or not?
Jacqueline R.
San Joaquin, CA
Has anybody tried out and really thought this is a good product. I have been looking at reviews but I still don't know if I want to try it for myself.
Adri M.
California
Does this make you break out?