BY CLEAN & CLEAR

CLEAN & CLEAR ADVANTAGE® 3-in-1 Foaming Acne Wash goes beyond cleansing to treat acne as you wash, while working to help prevent future breakouts. This formula contains max-strength acne-fighting Salicylic Acid, to thoroughly cleanse skin and help prevent future pimples.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing, Oil, Pimples

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Pump some cleanser onto wet palms.
  • Gently massage the cleanser all over your face, avoiding the eye area.
  • Rinse thoroughly then, pat your fabulous face dry with a towel.

Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium hydroxide, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Polyquatemium-7, Citric Acid

Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Control 3-in-1 Foaming Face Wash
  • "Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Control 3-in-1 Foaming wash is one of my favorite facial wash for acne. Of-course just like any facial wash, it kind of breaks out at first but it was gone within a week. Also the foam was a big plus to my sensitive skin." in 41 reviews
Brianna C.
I've had acne for about 7 years now. I've tried a lot of products to clear my skin, and this one isn't necessarily bad. For me, it just wasn't anything special. This one is advertised to help specifically acne, and it honestly didn't do much more than any other cleanser. I didn't like the smell of the chemicals either.
Mariam A.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is good like no joke it actually controls your acne and I love the texture on my face I love the packaging and everything about it and without it my face would be a mess I love almost every clean and clear product they smell good and do the job and the packaging is cute
Hannah S.
Everett
This face wash seems very effective in removing all the dirt and oil build up on my face, my skin always feels very clean afterward and it isn’t too harsh or drying. It seemed like it took quite a while to actually start working on my acne though, I would say it took at least 2-3 weeks to start seeing noticeable clearing of my acne.
Steven G.
Texarkana
Purchased at: CVS
I loved how it made my face feel. This cleaner really made my face feel clean when and after using it. Though it did dry my skin out a little the first week as my skin was adjusting but nothing some moisturizer can’t turn around.
Britan S.
Pensacola
I couldn't tell a difference when using this product. Still was breaking out like crazy while using it. Wouldn't really be repurchasing this product. Did not meet my standard of clean. If it works for you GREAT. just not for me.
Kassie L.
Gunter, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I didn’t care for the smell of the face wash. It left my skin feeling very dry and tight. My towels were bleached out in the spots that touched my face and spots on my pillow were lightened as well. I will not purchase again.
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
This stuff also clears my face within a matter of days!! It succeeded my expectations!! It truly clears your skin and is gentle! It only costs a few dollars, and you get a decently sized bottle. You can use it with other treatments and it doesn’t harm your skin. My face always feels fresh and clean after using! Their packaging is simple, yet inviting! I do love this stuff and would recommend anyone who suffers breakouts to give it a try!! I will certainly buy this product again!!
Stephanie F.
New Haven, CT
Because of my severe eczema, I can only use this when I am going through a breakout on my skin. Typically I break out most during my period. I love that it has the pump so it’s easily accessible if I see my face is breaking out or extra oily. Just put a dab on my hand and rub it on the politest spots and rinse it and I am ready to go. Moisturize afterwards if you suffer from dry skin like I do. Anything that foams is no good for eczema.
Gaolee Y.
Purchased at: Walmart
Amazing face wash! Gives me smooth skin after and makes my face feel refreshed. Gives my face this fresh feeling with a minty fresh like feeling. Face wash has great bubbling and foam also feels soft while rubbing it in.
Samantha B.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a holy grail for me. I used to break out often and it was getting to the point where I felt like nothing was working anymore. Once I tried this, my skin actually started clearing up. My skin is the clearest it’s been in YEARS and I’m 22. My chin is my biggest issue and it’s recently been damn near perfect except for one little break out thanks to mother nature. If you wanna clear up your skin do yourself a favor and try this.
Alice s.
Charlotte, NC
How long does it take to work?
Brittany D.
Odessa, MO
Does this actually work because I have acne and have never been able to find a treatment that works for my skin so I was curious if this would be a good product or not?
Phallon F.
Wagoner, OK
I have major stress breakouts. Will this help with stress breakouts?
Laura A.
I've been seen this a lot lately. Is it that good??? Should i buy it?
Jacqueline R.
San Joaquin, CA
Has anybody tried out and really thought this is a good product. I have been looking at reviews but I still don't know if I want to try it for myself.